Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
I was able to sketch some stuffs. Eyes and some other things, (got the reference from this video, really
liked the drawing/animation its really great):
CYDngkX.png

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
So I kept on forgetting about this, and ended up deleting most of my stuff afterwards. I did a lot of eyes, a lot of hair, a lot of heads.
Anyways heres something:
0FkpoGL.png

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
Today I've been watching a lot of art videos, learning a lot about concept art. And a few videos in particular (from the FZDSCHOOL channel) stood out to me. I saw a lot of process videos. A lot of them made me feel like this stuff is possible. I realized the way i'm sketching isn't going to get me anywhere. I've rethought how i'm going to do this and I have a conclusion, here it is. I started drawing because I think its the purest form of creativity. There are very little barriers. There's 3d modeling, building, sculpting. But when it really comes down to purest form, I say drawing & painting wins. So why am I sketching random shapes, 3D or not they probably wont really "help" me. So I decided to not care about how good I am, and to just draw what ever creative thought comes into my head. Anyways, sorry for the long explanation xD. Here's today's art:
fI9ytC1.png

Reactions: johnyestaloca

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Today I've been watching a lot of art videos, learning a lot about concept art. And a few videos in particular (from the FZDSCHOOL channel) stood out to me. I saw a lot of process videos. A lot of them made me feel like this stuff is possible. I realized the way i'm sketching isn't going to get me anywhere. I've rethought how i'm going to do this and I have a conclusion, here it is. I started drawing because I think its the purest form of creativity. There are very little barriers. There's 3d modeling, building, sculpting. But when it really comes down to purest form, I say drawing & painting wins. So why am I sketching random shapes, 3D or not they probably wont really "help" me. So I decided to not care about how good I am, and to just draw what ever creative thought comes into my head. Anyways, sorry for the long explanation xD. Here's today's art:
fI9ytC1.png
Looks cool :)

Reactions: ExtendedHorizons

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
Today I made 2 weapon concepts that im actually quite proud of. Not necessarily the art aspect, but the chemical and just "cool" type of stuff. I worked quite art on the CEM-MK.01 lots and lots of research went into it. I wanted to research it though. I now know how hydrogen bombs work xD. The DBIOS stands for "Double barrel intense optics sniper" xD cause why not. (25 Day Of Drawing)
DBIOS:
q9OcaGA.png

CEM-MK.01:
gpzsmxy.png

If you want to know what the logic behind the CEM-MK.01 mainly here:

//WEAPONRY TYPES
AA - Anti Air (missile/RPG)
AG - Anti Ground (I kind of made it up... I think, missile/RPG)
EM - Electromagnetic
CAT - Catapult (kinda...)
EM-CAT

//CEM-MK.01 EXPLOSIVE AMMO STATS
Hydrogen Bomb
Deuterium-Deuterium fusion 3.27/4.03 MeV
Deuterium-tritium Fusion 17.59 MeV
Deuterium-helium-3 Fusion 18.3 MeV

//THE CEM-MK.01 PROCESS(Deuterium+Deuterium and Deuterium + tritium fission)
CEM-MK.01 PROCESS:
Deuterium/ Tritium is put into Carbon ball (See Bellow)
then on contact the ball creates a Deuterium fusion creating an explosion with the power of 3.27 MeV or 4.03 MeV

CARBON BALL PROCESS:
There is a small slot on the Reactor that allows you to insert small amounts of carbon. Then heats up the carbon inside (117 kJ/mol) and inserts outside air to expand its insides then inserting the deuterium/tritium ready for fusion on contact.

TRITIUM PROCESS:
Extract Tritium from lithium by salar brines, gets put in evaporation ponds with potassium salts. then getting the refined brine into lithium ponds then being turned into lithium brines
DEUTERIUM PROCESS:
extract it from sea water using a tray with holes/perforated tray. The deuterium gets extracted into gas which is then transferred to the "cold" section cooling it back into a water state.

Reactions: PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Today I made 2 weapon concepts that im actually quite proud of. Not necessarily the art aspect, but the chemical and just "cool" type of stuff. I worked quite art on the CEM-MK.01 lots and lots of research went into it. I wanted to research it though. I now know how hydrogen bombs work xD. The DBIOS stands for "Double barrel intense optics sniper" xD cause why not. (25 Day Of Drawing)
DBIOS:
q9OcaGA.png

CEM-MK.01:
gpzsmxy.png

If you want to know what the logic behind the CEM-MK.01 mainly here:

//WEAPONRY TYPES
AA - Anti Air (missile/RPG)
AG - Anti Ground (I kind of made it up... I think, missile/RPG)
EM - Electromagnetic
CAT - Catapult (kinda...)
EM-CAT

//CEM-MK.01 EXPLOSIVE AMMO STATS
Hydrogen Bomb
Deuterium-Deuterium fusion 3.27/4.03 MeV
Deuterium-tritium Fusion 17.59 MeV
Deuterium-helium-3 Fusion 18.3 MeV

//THE CEM-MK.01 PROCESS(Deuterium+Deuterium and Deuterium + tritium fission)
CEM-MK.01 PROCESS:
Deuterium/ Tritium is put into Carbon ball (See Bellow)
then on contact the ball creates a Deuterium fusion creating an explosion with the power of 3.27 MeV or 4.03 MeV

CARBON BALL PROCESS:
There is a small slot on the Reactor that allows you to insert small amounts of carbon. Then heats up the carbon inside (117 kJ/mol) and inserts outside air to expand its insides then inserting the deuterium/tritium ready for fusion on contact.

TRITIUM PROCESS:
Extract Tritium from lithium by salar brines, gets put in evaporation ponds with potassium salts. then getting the refined brine into lithium ponds then being turned into lithium brines
DEUTERIUM PROCESS:
extract it from sea water using a tray with holes/perforated tray. The deuterium gets extracted into gas which is then transferred to the "cold" section cooling it back into a water state.
Awesome!

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
Today I drew some bike concept art, that I accidentally ended up deleting... derp. Btw I didn't stop or anything I just kinda forgot about this. Planing on buying Photoshop for a year for Christmas. I did do some other things really quick here they are:
MuizaZb.png

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
Today I did a little city thing. Wanted to improve/practice perspective. Ill show 2 pictures of the stages.
Stage 1 | perspective grid + building layout (btw I know I messed up in some places) :
hkIZllK.png

Stage 2 | Painted + Detailed :
Jb1GIWN.png

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom