Do you want solo tower defence?!

• Yes! :D

• I.. Don't... :o

Results are only viewable after voting.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Actually there are not many players in Tower Defense.
The solo mode would split the community and... probably TD ☠
That's why I vote no.

Maybe that's because this gamemode hasn't seen an update in a very long time. The game itself is fun, but it lacks necessary features for a team game. Right now it's more frustrating and limiting to play with randoms than it is fun.

A solo mode might just boost the playerbase for this game.

• Love
Reactions: Matriox
D

Deleted member 421664

Hello there, If you mean 1 v 1 tower defend I think it's would be so good and so nice, thanks for your great suggestions, have a great time <3

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Maybe that's because this gamemode hasn't seen an update in a very long time. The game itself is fun, but it lacks necessary features for a team game. Right now it's more frustrating and limiting to play with randoms than it is fun.

A solo mode might just boost the playerbase for this game.
I think it is risky.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
As I said, the community may be spread with 1v1 mode and the end might be ☠

If we look at the forum for this gamemode we basically see the same posts over and over. People want QoL features that the teammode desperatly needs. The game is in a pretty awful state right now in my opinion, and many players seem to agree. Now, a solo mode wouldn't fix the issues in team mode, but it would make the game much more fun because you no longer have to deal with all the limitations and restrictions and the griefing that's so easy in teammode.

Yes, it could split up the community, but it might very well bring back many players that have left the game out of frustration for what it is right now.

I think it's a risk worth taking.

Reactions: Vict0r

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
If we look at the forum for this gamemode we basically see the same posts over and over. People want QoL features that the teammode desperatly needs. The game is in a pretty awful state right now in my opinion, and many players seem to agree. Now, a solo mode wouldn't fix the issues in team mode, but it would make the game much more fun because you no longer have to deal with all the limitations and restrictions and the griefing that's so easy in teammode.

Yes, it could split up the community, but it might very well bring back many players that have left the game out of frustration for what it is right now.

I think it's a risk worth taking.
Yea I agree. Such a good explanation.

Reactions: LeCastel
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom