Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Cube should talk to MS/Mojang about the problems players have client side?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello I know that the lag on xbox is a known issue to the cubecraft staff team...

I brought this issue up AROUND A YEAR AGO. The lag has gotten slightly better, but the lag use to never be that bad.... (heres a message link in the Discord Staff Help https://discord.com/channels/174837853778345984/174845164899139584/655609594571128862)

If cubecraft works with Microsoft/Mojang and is partnered with them they should be able to talk to them Directly about the issues about minecraft itself for the console players and how there game is effecting them negatively the $6.99 USD MOBILE version literally runs better than my xbox, the only downside is the small screen it hurts my eyes to look at a small screen, the mobile version with controller has an advantage over Xbox as well, not only more frames, more renderable chunks, and no freeze framing. MOBILE HAS NO INPUT LAG ON CONTROLLER it is significantly lower input delay than on xbox (
this video here shows it
)

Minecraft’s textures are 16x16 and to my knowledge the mesh of the blocks is 6 faces (one face = 1 size) BATTLEFRONT 2 an absolutely beautiful game runs perfectly fine on my xbox with exceptions of some bugs on the game engine that causes controller drift and random deaths. This game is much larger than Minecraft as well in file size, texture size, and faces per mesh.

I have 5 Chunks on xbox with all my fancy graphics off and I can run MC fine, the FPS is still fairly choppy with some skipped frames, but fighting in center is HORRID i can’t see where I’m looking.

As a content creator on cube with 500+ subs this is horrible, I get targeted enough but what makes it worse is when people freak out when they kill me when I can’t see anything. I normally play on PC but unfortunately the motors in the fans broke so I get less frames on there than my xbox now... but the point is my PHONE meant for SOCIAL USE runs better than my XBOX that is MEANT FOR GAMING. And I believe cube should talk to Microsoft/Mojang about how there Console players struggle to have a good time while playing :)

I use an Xbox 1s

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Heres a video to explain anything better, and how it’s not the xbox specifically but how it’s ran on xbox, other games that are a lot larger than MC run better

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Incorrect, it’s specific to xbox and frame rate
My phone version runs cubecraft smoothly while I can’t get 15+ frames on xbox when playing cubecraft(and other servers, with survival having input delay mostly) because Mojang/Microsoft won’t fix there game when it’s been a problem for around 9months

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hello I know that the lag on xbox is a known issue to the cubecraft staff team...

I brought this issue up AROUND A YEAR AGO. The lag has gotten slightly better, but the lag use to never be that bad.... (heres a message link in the Discord Staff Help https://discord.com/channels/174837853778345984/174845164899139584/655609594571128862)

If cubecraft works with Microsoft/Mojang and is partnered with them they should be able to talk to them Directly about the issues about minecraft itself for the console players and how there game is effecting them negatively the $6.99 USD MOBILE version literally runs better than my xbox, the only downside is the small screen it hurts my eyes to look at a small screen, the mobile version with controller has an advantage over Xbox as well, not only more frames, more renderable chunks, and no freeze framing. MOBILE HAS NO INPUT LAG ON CONTROLLER it is significantly lower input delay than on xbox (
this video here shows it
)

Minecraft’s textures are 16x16 and to my knowledge the mesh of the blocks is 6 faces (one face = 1 size) BATTLEFRONT 2 an absolutely beautiful game runs perfectly fine on my xbox with exceptions of some bugs on the game engine that causes controller drift and random deaths. This game is much larger than Minecraft as well in file size, texture size, and faces per mesh.

I have 5 Chunks on xbox with all my fancy graphics off and I can run MC fine, the FPS is still fairly choppy with some skipped frames, but fighting in center is HORRID i can’t see where I’m looking.

As a content creator on cube with 500+ subs this is horrible, I get targeted enough but what makes it worse is when people freak out when they kill me when I can’t see anything. I normally play on PC but unfortunately the motors in the fans broke so I get less frames on there than my xbox now... but the point is my PHONE meant for SOCIAL USE runs better than my XBOX that is MEANT FOR GAMING. And I believe cube should talk to Microsoft/Mojang about how there Console players struggle to have a good time while playing :)

I use an Xbox 1s
It’s because Microsoft hates console players. This is the only reason you have the indicators for buttons on the side. Also E.

D

Deleted member 486292

I think cubecraft has a louder voice than just normal players. Bedrock edition sucks right now and has caused me to temporarily quit the game. They should tell microsoft that they need to focus on bugs and perfromance over stupid goats because every single person I have talked to, even PC players, have issues with input or FPS lag. If cubecraft truly cared about the community then they would voice our concerns to microsoft because this game (bedrock) is so garbage now. If they dont bother to tell them, then they either dont care enough or are content with how things are right now because theyre making enough money to stay afloat.

Reactions: DarkStray

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1. did you read the thread?

2. if its a problem with minecraft you can report it here not on the cubecraft forum
I think cubecraft has a louder voice than just normal players. Bedrock edition sucks right now and has caused me to temporarily quit the game. They should tell microsoft that they need to focus on bugs and perfromance over stupid goats because every single person I have talked to, even PC players, have issues with input or FPS lag. If cubecraft truly cared about the community then they would voice our concerns to microsoft because this game (bedrock) is so garbage now. If they dont bother to tell them, then they either dont care enough or are content with how things are right now because theyre making enough money to stay afloat.
nrk explains it perfectly

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1. did you read the thread?

2. if its a problem with minecraft you can report it here not on the cubecraft forum
I know what the thread is
I know how CubeCraft works
It’s not ping, FPS (Frames Per Second) is not Ping based or caused by packetloss
It’s caused by the game aide and intense amount of particles and items that cubecraft uses

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Yes xbox is horrible for frame rate, it used to be pretty good back in June 2019 but then an update came around and messed it up and made it almost unplayable, i thought it was a problem specific to my console but other consoles did the same thing, it makes the game mostly unplayable hence why i moved to PC, @Camezonda this has been a problem for a long time, if there is anything cubecraft can do that would be great since they have a larger voice than just us players.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yes xbox is horrible for frame rate, it used to be pretty good back in June 2019 but then an update came around and messed it up and made it almost unplayable, i thought it was a problem specific to my console but other consoles did the same thing, it makes the game mostly unplayable hence why i moved to PC, @Camezonda this has been a problem for a long time, if there is anything cubecraft can do that would be great since they have a larger voice than just us players.
The Cached Chunk’s did help some FPS issues (specifically Freeze Framing) But this doesn’t help Input lag or FPS drops due to high amounts of entities in center, it was never like that before I don’t believe you guys did anything with the generators they are like the same since last year.
Putting (I believe specifically) console players at a huge disadvantage (I have no idea if the PS5/XSeries x/s is like this too) from frame lags in fights
I went back to the settings I had 9months ago and I get more FPS drops now then I did before, like a large difference like more of a difference between a capped 30 and 150 FPS

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom