Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
2,260
5,126
438
24
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!

Im back with a new suggestion!
Today I got a cool hat from a cubelet so I wanted to equip it. I had to scroll to the last page and realised how messy everything is ordened. I suggest to make a few sub-categories when you open up the head-menu. One for food, one for animals, etc.
I think this will make it much easier to equip a head and much less messy.

Leave a comment with your opinion about it!

Kind regards,
Marijn
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThaDoggo and Megaaa

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
Agree.. And also don't automatically close the menu then you put on / off a piece of gear, it takes forever
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maaarijn
A

A pigeon

Guest
Whenever I see “hats” all I can think about is Mario Odyssey. They ahould add a Cappy cap actually

+1 for the thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom