Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
fact thing is the computer only has certain types of game that you can play without the internet. If your talking about offline games like "Temple Run" it won't work. You will need wifi to download the game in the first place.
I feel old now. But at some point in the dark past you bought your games on cd and had to install them on your computer.
Also my computer has no WLAN and I can watch my dank memes just fine.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
You're not listening to what I'm saying.
Nobody would refuse a $1000 PC/color commands unless they were losing something.
Since they're not over here, I don't see a reason not to give it to them,

I know no one will refuse a $1000 computer. Forget about the example. I really don't want to explain anymore. I get what I'm saying and you get what Your saying. I really don't want this to go back and forth ;)

Well anyways... All I'm saying is even if the stone ranks have the colored list available to them they can't use it. They can only see the colors but can't physically use it. Since the have no colored chat or colored names it would be useless to them. If they are stone forever, the command won't even matter.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I know no one will refuse a $1000 computer. Forget about the example. I really don't want to explain anymore. I get what I'm saying and you get what Your saying. I really don't want this to go back and forth ;)
hey, I edited the quote
Well anyways... All I'm saying is even if the stone ranks have the colored list available to them they can't use it. They can only see the colors but can't physically use it. Since the have no colored chat or colored names it would be useless to them. If they are stone forever, the command won't even matter.
*COUGH* permissions *COUGH*

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
*COUGH* permissions *COUGH*

Wat, if your saying stone ranks could have permission to colored chat this would be useful. But I don't support that stones have colored chat.

at some point in the dark past you bought your games on cd and had to install them on your computer.

An example of spending money for a cd. At that point you won't be board of your PC anymore. :D Now relate that to buying a rank. Hey the colored names and colored text are now available to me. The command is one useful.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
can we stay on-topic?
I guess everything relevant has been said already, now the devs have to decide if they want to put it in.
The thread could either be locked or we can continue to discuss the free 1000€ PC (You can also put free games on a cd, etc...).

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If the color help list is available once you can talk in colored chat or colored names I will fully 100% support this idea. Still on the edge if everyone gets to see it though :(
There are already a lot of commands available that we cannot use. I don't think that's a problem, people don't usually type /c into the chat by accident and then get confused by it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom