Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Good day my fellow CubeCrafters! Welcome to the Monthly CubeCraft Hunger Games sign up thread. This is the November 2017 Edition!

How can I join?

If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games! Please reply to this thread with your Minecraft username and one other person you want to be in your district with you. You can be alone if you want to.

After all the placements are filled with "volunteers", I will lock this thread and start creating the main Hunger Games thread. Btw, its first come, first serve. If you reply with the incorrect username or an invalid username, the skin that I will use will be a random male or female skin.

District 1: Camezonda and SerketSyndrome
District 2: Dotsially and Thefty
District 3: Vickay and Skifby
District 4: MajesticMark and Tolkie
District 5: AeronwenIsLekker and TwanIsLekker
District 6: RemiO05 and Demiro16
District 7: xMegaCoolx and RoboticToast
District 8: Scottness and Daveyyy
District 9: telegamer and Fluffys_gurl
District 10: zombiepower and Warriors1976
District 11: CyanYellow and JaiStrixZ
District 12: Shamel and Sylvaly

Spaces available: ALL TAKEN!

What is this game about?

This is a forum game that I will be hosting once a month. This isn't a real ingame Hunger Games on CubeCraft, this is only hosted here on the forums. Everyday I will comment on the thread with the results on what happens that day and night within the Hunger Games. And yes.... people will die ;)
If you want an idea for what it's like, click here

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Good day my fellow CubeCrafters! Welcome to the Monthly CubeCraft Hunger Games sign up thread. This is the November 2017 Edition!

How can I join?

If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games! Please reply to this thread with your Minecraft username and one other person you want to be in your district with you. You can be alone if you want to.

After all the placements are filled with "volunteers", I will lock this thread and start creating the main Hunger Games thread. Btw, its first come, first serve. If you reply with the incorrect username or an invalid username, the skin that I will use will be a random male or female skin.

District 1: Camezonda and SerketSyndrome
District 2: Dotsially and Thefty
District 3:
District 4:
District 5:
District 6:
District 7:
District 8:
District 9:
District 10: zombiepower and Warriors1976
District 11:
District 12:

Spaces available: 18

What is this game about?

This is a forum game that I will be hosting once a month starting with this month. This isn't a real ingame Hunger Games on CubeCraft, this is only hosted here on the forums. Everyday I will comment on the thread with the results on what happens that day and night within the Hunger Games. And yes.... people will die ;)
If you want an idea for what it's like, click here
How long do we have to play?
(I want to play with @Demiro16 at district 6!)
BTW I'm RemiO05 and he's Demiro16

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Thank you all to the members that have joined this months CubeCraft Hunger Games. The Hunger Games will start next week!
Sorry to @Cynamooo and @Marieke2001 for not being able to fit you into this months game. I will add you into District 2 in the December edition.
Thanks!

Locked.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom