Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor_Rabbit

Oct 5, 2016
I've been getting ready to do these sorts of stuff, I'd like to try my best and may the fun begin! IGN: NoMercyBeast (Emerald rank) I'd like to say to everyone I will meet, Good luck, have fun, and mainly, freak away you're bow spamming! and also, please consider me in too, just to make it super clear. |;'D

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I've been getting ready to do these sorts of stuff, I'd like to try my best and may the fun begin! IGN: NoMercyBeast (Emerald rank) I'd like to say to everyone I will meet, Good luck, have fun, and mainly, freak away you're bow spamming! and also, please consider me in too, just to make it super clear. |;'D

Read this:

Please note: You CANNOT sign up by replying your IGN in this thread, the only way to apply is through the specified google form.

Apply using this google form: https://goo.gl/forms/ddWbLYCpiOFqjLfm2

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
How does it work @ThatGrimCreeper do we play solo egg wars or something

It's a solo eggwars tournament.
Read this:

This is a 32 player Single elimination tournament. Each player will have to compete against their specified opponent, if you loose against your opponent, you are out of the tournament! This is a 1.9 tournament, so it MUST be completed using 1.9 or above. This tournament is a great way to prove your worth, and meet lot's of new friends. Keep in mind, it is very competitive. The winner of the opponent does not receive a reward (unless someone would like to donate one), instead you get bragging rights and a great sense of achievement!

D

Deleted member 204478

First time joining a tourney! Gl to everyone ;)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Why is there a message requirement anyway?

Most people contact their opponents via the forums, if someone has 5 messages, it says to me:

"They have only come on here to sign up for this, they are not very active and won't be checking the forums".

When people don't check the forums, the matches don't get completed. If someone has 50 messages, it says to me:

"They are fairly active, and I can rely on them to complete their matches."

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Most people contact their opponents via the forums, if someone has 5 messages, it says to me:

"They have only come on here to sign up for this, they are not very active and won't be checking the forums".

When people don't check the forums, the matches don't get completed. If someone has 50 messages, it says to me:

"They are fairly active, and I can rely on them to complete their matches."
Ahh, oke, I see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
Top Bottom