Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Please everyone, I know you are all mucking around, but can we try and be serious? A joke is a joke, but not when it is to do with looking through 44 applications (so far) and matching people accordingly.

I guess I should edit my application then :p

How do I edit it? I clicked on the link and it just brought up a new one :(

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone, the last eggwars tournament has been a great success, and it is very near completion! If you wish to see the current standings of the tournament, go to this website: http://challonge.com/CCGNSoloEggwars .

What is this tournament?

This is a 32 player Single elimination tournament. Each player will have to compete against their specified opponent, if you loose against your opponent, you are out of the tournament! This is a 1.9 tournament, so it MUST be completed using 1.9 or above. This tournament is a great way to prove your worth, and meet lot's of new friends. Keep in mind, it is very competitive. The winner of the opponent does not receive a reward (unless someone would like to donate one), instead you get bragging rights and a great sense of achievement!

The rules:

1. All kits are allowed.
2. Focusing your opponent is allowed, but, telling other players in the game to focus your opponent is against the rules.
3. Opponents may not bring anyone they know purposely into the game during a tournament game.
4. Item types must either be normal or an item type agreed upon by both opponents.
5. Matches will be only 1 game unless agreed upon by opponents. (Best of 3 is preferred but may take too long)
6. Extreme cases of camping - bridging beyond your island/ building elaborate forts - is not allowed.
7. The last surviving competitor advances.
8. Competitors may be eliminated by the random players in the game but if any cross teamers or hackers are in the game that match is invalid (unless agreed upon by both opponents)
9. All CubeCraft rules must be followed.
10. You must have fun!
11. No excessive bow spamming; this means bowing someone so much you can't even get to them to fight. If your opponent does not think they are bow spamming, record the game and send it to me. I will then decide what to do. You are allowed to use bows, but use them sensibly!

Completing matches:

Everyone is given 2 weeks to complete each match, if you need more time you will have to PM me BEFORE your deadline is up. If your opponent is not responding to you, let me know. If your match is not completed, I will put the opponent through that has made the most effort to arrange their match, you will have to provide proof of contact (e.g screenshot of a PM); hopefully no-one will have to do this.

How to join:

In the previous tournament, I had quite a few dropouts, there was also a few people that never replied to messages/kept to deadlines. Because of this, everyone will have to apply and I will choose the most promising applicants. The main requirement is to have at least 50 messages on the forums, all the other information that I gather is to match you with an appropriate opponent (e.g matching up timezone's with your opponent).

Apply using this google form: https://goo.gl/forms/ddWbLYCpiOFqjLfm2

Please remember, this is only a 32 player tournament, some people will have to be denied; don't be downhearted, just try again next time.

The form will be open until January 24th; I will make a thread with the accepted participants on the 1st of February, that is when the tournament will begin. Any information that you will need (such as your opponent) will be specified in the next thread.

If I have any more information I will update this thread, If you have any questions, post them in this thread, or PM me (that can be on the forums or discord).

Please note: You CANNOT sign up by replying your IGN in this thread, the only way to apply is through the specified google form.

Make sure to tag your friends if you think they would like to join. If you want people to know you have applied, or want to wish people good-luck, just reply to this thread!

@iConfueZ @Phids @iLoveYouu

Update:

Just to let everyone know, I've already had 44 applications, this means some people will be denied. You can still apply, but make sure that you show me that you really want to be involved. http://prntscr.com/duczm5
Amazing idea, good luck everyone who participates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom