Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Some people don't read. I want you to read my application plz

I've just received the application, and to let you know , you are the 54th person to apply.

I will not be telling anyone what I think of their applications, if I did , people would call me 'biased'. You will have to wait until the 1st of February to see if you are in or not.

Reactions: LoadzAF

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I've just received the application, and to let you know , you are the 54th person to apply.

I will not be telling anyone what I think of their applications, if I did , people would call me 'biased'. You will have to wait until the 1st of February to see if you are in or not.
I applied. Best of luck to all 55 people or anyone adding their application in, Even if someone didnt get accepted just remember its all for fun and you cant always win ;)

Reactions: Chimpeeze

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Well.
Don't think that I'm getting in... :eek:
Why? Only the applicants with enough messages, who are active enough on the forums and other qualities will be chosen, and I can guarantee some applicants don't hit that mark. You should apply and hope for the best!

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Why? Only the applicants with enough messages, who are active enough on the forums and other qualities will be chosen, and I can guarantee some applicants don't hit that mark. You should apply and hope for the best!
The fact that I posted that comment, does not mean that I haven't applied, or don't want to get in.
I'm saying that a lot of people have applied, and there are still 2 weeks left. It's not that I think I'm bad, or that they are good. It's the 30/40 chance that I'm kinda worried about.

(Also, was about to comment on the English in your signature. Nice one ;o)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
The fact that I posted that comment, does not mean that I haven't applied, or don't want to get in.
I'm saying that a lot of people have applied, and there are still 2 weeks left. It's not that I think I'm bad, or that they are good. It's the 30/40 chance that I'm kinda worried about.

(Also, was about to comment on the English in your signature. Nice one ;o)

There is not two weeks left to apply. Applications close on the 24th, the tournament starts on the 1st of February (that is the day when I will release the thread with the successful applicants). I can tell you now that I have at least 5 people who haven't met the message requirements, but I can't tell you anything else. Everyone has a fair chance, it will come down to who is most available / most convenient for other people (e.g having the same timezone as someone else).

The form will be open until January 24th; I will make a thread with the accepted participants on the 1st of February, that is when the tournament will begin. Any information that you will need (such as your opponent) will be specified in the next thread.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Thought it closed on the 1st. My mistake.
It still is a 30/50 chance. I'm just hoping for the best.

There will be plenty of other opportunities to get involved (if u don't get in this time). Next time I will favour people that did not get in this time (as long as they meet the 50 message requirement).

Don't be downhearted if you don't get picked, but as I said, no one will know if they have been picked until the 1st.

To be honest, I never thought I'd get this many applications, I've had at least 2 a day. I thought I was only gonna get the required 32 people xD It's going to be a very hard time choosing who should to through.

Reactions: larswijn

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
There will be plenty of other opportunities to get involved (if u don't get in this time). Next time I will favour people that did not get in this time (as long as they meet the 50 message requirement).

Don't be downhearted if you don't get picked, but as I said, no one will know if they have been picked until the 1st.

To be honest, I never thought I'd get this many applications, I've had at least 2 a day. I thought I was only gonna get the required 32 people xD It's going to be a very hard time choosing who should to through.
my question is how is this gonna be done. like how will we join the same room.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
yeah well sounds easy but how many people are gonna be playing each game?
As long as you and your opponent join the same match, it doesn't matter how many other people join it as well (As long as the people that join are not friends of any of the competitors of course : P).

Reactions: Chimpeeze

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
yeah well sounds easy but how many people are gonna be playing each game?

I think you are slightly confused. This tournament IS NOT fit as many people in a game as possible and see who wins. The tournament I am hosting is known as a "single elimination" tournament. This is the format (this is from my previous tournament):

http://challonge.com/CCGNSoloEggwars

The winner of each match progresses, the looser is out.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I think you are slightly confused. This tournament IS NOT fit as many people in a game as possible and see who wins. The tournament I am hosting is known as a "single elimination" tournament. This is the format (this is from my previous tournament):

http://challonge.com/CCGNSoloEggwars

The winner of each match progresses, the looser is out.
ohhhh sounds gucci then Good Luck to all ^-^

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As stated (by me):

The form will be open until January 24th

I am about to close the applications, a thread with all the details for the selected openents will be published on the 1st of Feb. I've had 60 applications and it's a 32 player tournament, not everyone is going to get in. Thanks to everyone that has applied!

Request to lock (I am the creator) @FalseHonesty @FadedRoses

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom