Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 492126

Welcome to the Monthly CubeCraft Hunger Games sign up thread! This is the July 2020 edition.

What is this game about?
This is a forum game that Camezonda used to host two years ago. It used to be quite fun, but sadly he stopped hosting it because he had no time for it.

This isn't an in-game Hunger Games competition, this is only hosted in the forums.
I will comment on the thread every day with the results on what happens that day and night. There will be a total of 12 districts, and each district has 3 players in it. If you want an idea for what this game is like, click here.

How can I join?
If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games, reply to this thread with your Minecraft username. If you want to be in a certain district, feel free to mention that too.

You can't sign up for your friends or other users. If you want someone to be in your team, you can tag them, and they must reply to confirm that they want to join. If they don't confirm, I will not add them.

Since I'll be using your skins, please make sure to reply with the correct username. If you reply with an invalid username, I'll use a random skin.

After all the placements are filled with players, this thread will be locked and I'll start creating the main Hunger Games thread.

The winner will be rewarded with 1 month of Plus, 5 Summer cubelets, a multiplier or a Bedrock rank.

District 1: Younisco, Megaaa and ItzReapz
District 2: Kozimobo, Elivat and Priley
District 3: FireExcalibur10, ItzEnd3r and Neptuune
District 4: Rawrneum, Josher and jhxpe
District 5: JDgamers, JD_United and xTypical
District 6: SomethingNeon, Basketman13 and Headqche
District 7: calichin, Keanutjuhh and Smoothlyy
District 8: Easteyy, ElementThink and Darkninja_27
District 9: Dord, Slimeyz and Rawrbinnn
District 10: wexed, NotAName_ and PineappleMan408
District 11: _The13thDoctor_, Mr_Tommy and StralendePijl
District 12: Socratias, SenseiFrost and CaptainNebby

Spaces available: 0!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
💚
Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Bottom