Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome all to CubeCraft
Hunger Games
Summer 2022!

What am i getting myself into?

This isn't a Hunger Games competition, (that would be almost impossible since it’s a featured game now)
This will be a reboot of a forum game that used to be around during 2020 and earlier.

I will comment on that thread every day with the results on what happens that day and night. There will be a total of 12 districts, and each district has 2 players in it. If you want an idea for what this game is, I’ll be gladly suggesting you this previous thread by @Spoon which can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/monthly-cubecraft-hunger-games-november-2019.223190/

How to participate?

If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games, reply to this thread with your Minecraft username. If you want to be in a certain district, feel free to mention that too.

If you want someone to be in your team, you can tag them, and they must reply to confirm that they want to join. If they don't confirm, I will not add them.

Since I'll be using your skins, please make sure to reply with the correct username. If you reply with an invalid username, I'll use a random skin.

After all the placements are filled with players, this thread will be locked and I'll start creating the main Hunger Games thread.

The winner will be rewarded with a little prize. (Keep something in mind like a month of Plus, some cubelets or a multiplier, I’ll pm the winner about it when time’s there).

The Districts

District 1: mutmis, vasui
District 2: Neurogenese, Saltyshadows794
District 3: EntityDaphie, xCatsss
District 4: Komodo, SanCookie
District 5: Elivat, Spoon
District 6: -pokemondjs7-, ImPatsman
District 7: SeasonalWarz, Cathi3e
District 8: Frontlane, R2Sammie
District 9: xAmazinq, FoxFil_
District 10: FetteHummel1337, Conea64
District 11: Kazwa, Evaluatiefout
District 12: xGoldy_, EntityRqised

Spaces left: 0!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom