Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello, i will suggest you to show the player`s rank under his player card (i wonder that in some time i will get obsidian) and improve the position of card.
It is an example (i`m bad in graphics)
68ULZ8x.jpg
good luck!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is a good idea because, like Scottness said, players would agree with comments and threads only because the player have a rank.
And, I think something like "OBS" would be very confusing, because you can confuse it with the recording software.

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't think this is a good idea because, like Scottness said, players would agree with comments and threads only because the player have a rank.
And, I think something like "OBS" would be very confusing, because you can confuse it with the recording software.
but staff is showing their rank and nobody likes their themes only if they are staff. and obs known in black color, i can write just "o"

D

Deleted member 352903

"Omg ForGiveMe has posted a thread I know he is famous so I definitely agree with his suggestion, even if I do not like it!"
JefeMaestro1 does lots of suggestions here, but he doesn't receieve 100 likes for every post because he's famous. He recieve likes if someone really likes his post.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
JefeMaestro1 does lots of suggestions here, but he doesn't receieve 100 likes for every post because he's famous. He recieve likes if someone really likes his post.
That's because he isn't really famous. It's not like he has a ForGiveMe gang, and (sorry) not everybody can understand him because of his grammar. That might be the reason why.

D

Deleted member 352903

That's because he isn't really famous. It's not like he has a ForGiveMe gang, and (sorry) not everybody can understand him because of his grammar. That might be the reason why.
I agree that Jefe's grammar is not the best ;p but then just take a look on ForGiveMe and LaidToFall profile pages / threads. They don't recieve 100 likes for each post they do.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I agree that Jefe's grammar is not the best ;p but then just take a look on ForGiveMe and LaidToFall profile pages / threads. They don't recieve 100 likes for each post they do.
That's because they weren't that active/popular when they made threads. I don't even know if they actually made threads, but it's just an example >,<

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Not sure how a player's rank will really affect the attractiveness of their comments tbh. Aside from staff rank, where people will usually like it even if it's a random comment, I don't see this happening.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello, i will suggest you to show the player`s rank under his player card (i wonder that in some time i will get obsidian) and improve the position of card.
68ULZ8x.jpg
good luck!
Sounds cool, but I don’t think there is a big need for this. I like seeing people on the forums and see their ign, but keeping their rank a secret is always nice until you might meet them in game.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
68ULZ8x.jpg
good luck!
I definitely don't want it to look that way, sorry. OBS, GOL, IRO, it doesn't look good in my opinion.
Not sure how a player's rank will really affect the attractiveness of their comments tbh.
Agree with this, it's not like every player with a rank gets more likes than a stone ranker. It's about the quality of the post. Though, some statuses get liked a lot just because a member is popular within the community, not because of his/her rank.

Reactions: Dutudy

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Not sure how a player's rank will really affect the attractiveness of their comments tbh. Aside from staff rank, where people will usually like it even if it's a random comment, I don't see this happening.
I am pretty sure some people would only agree with a suggestion just because of their rank. But that's my opinion; )

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
That's a stupid thing to say then, I mean, looking at someone's rank won't change my opinion.
And it can be changed to a purple background or something.
btw why do u hate on every suggestion, every comment I see from u is a disliking one

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I am not supporting your idea , I do have to say that it will make your rank more worth it but it will also show a status and I am not really in for status effects. What I mean with a status effect is that people who will have rank will get more attention and the players with no rank will almost get no attention from the community when I think that everyones deserves to get reconized by the community. Sorry but just a big No to this idea.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
To anyone reading this, keep in mind that everything regarding the account still is a work in progress. Who knows, perhaps they’d planned this.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Just give the bar a light shading depending on rank, Iron (ore looks like this), lapis, gold, diamond, emerald and obsidian

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
I definitely don't want it to look that way, sorry. OBS, GOL, IRO, it doesn't look good in my opinion.

Agree with this, it's not like every player with a rank gets more likes than a stone ranker. It's about the quality of the post. Though, some statuses get liked a lot just because a member is popular within the community, not because of his/her rank.
hi, i think that showing block will be better

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Top Bottom