Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
(This is a quick idea so it need lots of edits and improvement, plz help me with that :D)
Just learned that we can use add-ons in BE servers, so why not play with it?

What does it do?
The core idea of this is build your own army and fight with other players
This game can be played in 1v1, 2v2 or 4v4
What we need for it?
For this game to be made, we need to make a add-on with the function similar to clay soldiers mod on pc (all mobs will be players sized tho). Basically we will make a bunch of blue&red soldiers with different classes (warrior, archer, mage.. etc)
and make them battle against each other, each type of unit will cost a different points to deploy (much like how totally accurate battle simulator do, search it on steam if you dont know about it)
(And this add-on is possible and not hard to make, I made one by myself that have over 60+ troop types)
How will it do?
First 6 types of troops will be randomly selected from all of types of troops for all players to use
Then a total max cost will be determined with respect to selection unit types (so you can deploy a reasonable amount of them)
Then it will be the deploy phase, the player can place their troop at their half of the map (you can fly around in this phase), all the troops are immobile in this phase
(A wall is in the middle of map so don't try to spy on the other side :P)
After the deploy phase ends, you will be given some gear (exact gear level depends on the total max cost) and spawn in the map, the team/player that manages to kill everything on the other side wins
(you can die before the fight end, the game won't end before every mob on one side dies so even after you die maybe your troops can help your in revenge ;D)

Reactions: Lezappen

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You don't need to bump your thread every 2 hours...
I like the idea, though in Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator there is no strategy, the outcome is usually very predictable from the start.

I think integrating other elements like towers to defend and aggressive turrets could spice the game up a little and influence a more interresting and strategical gameplay.

Reactions: GalacticAC and God.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
You don't need to bump your thread every 2 hours...
I like the idea, though in Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator there is no strategy, the outcome is usually very predictable from the start.

I think integrating other elements like towers to defend and aggressive turrets could spice the game up a little and influence a more interresting and strategical gameplay.
Turret is a nice addition to the game andcan be made quite easily, the are basically units that have movement of zero
(TABS do have some strategy tho.. especially if you do not know the enemy's formation and have limited selection and unit types)

D

Deleted member 436996

@ItsDavey_ Wasn't the maximum of bumps allowed 2? Since he's bumped it 4 times it should be locked, right?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
@ItsDavey_ Wasn't the maximum of bumps allowed 2? Since he's bumped it 4 times it should be locked, right?

• 3.10 - No more than 2 bump posts in a topic. A "bump post" is one that has no content and only serves to bring the topic up to the top of a category.
If you still have any questions feel free to ask me or another member of staff ^-^
~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom