Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey beautiful,

You probably have a picture on your profile but only a few people have an actual picture of themselves. Of course I get that it's scary to show yourself in connection with privacy and everything else but I wanna encourage you to not be afraid and show your beautiful self. That's why I'd love it if you could drop a picture of yourself . If you don't want to do it, it's okay. I mean who am I to judge? I just wanna encourage you to show your true colours .

This is a safe space and nobody will judge you on how you look and if they do, I will cough all over there faces :). I just hope that this will bring the community a little bit closer together

Don't be afraid ❤️

I'll start xoxo

Attachments

• unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 175

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's great to see that you have enough self-confidence! And you're looking good, @EasterFin as well ;p
However, I won't share my face in public, what you can see on my pfp is all you can get. You never know what kind of people there are on the internet. I only share pictures of my face in private messages when I trust someone.

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to have a profile picture of myself but then people started to compare me to others here on the forums. I absolutely hate being compared to other people. They’re not me and I’m not them. We’re different people with different everything. By doing this you only make people feel bad about themselves and I don’t appreciate this kind of negativity. Just know that you’re beautiful in your own way and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise ♡

D

Deleted member 294498

You can't find my face anywhere on the whole internet! :) Even if you follow me on my private ig account :D I want to keep it like that :]

D

Deleted member 469419

I personally don't like post photos of myself on forums though I respect it, of course.

PD: Nice photo :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom