Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YouCantRun_

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2017
Even though I could do it. I’m not doing it because I have like a mental state like depression but less. I can really easy get bad thougths about things. Maybe I’ll do it if you PM me or add me on Discord :)

I love the idea tho! <3

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
A lovely idea ruined by people making jokes, what a shame. Well I hope it inspires people in other ways, thanks for sharing if you did!
Tbh, I’m mostly the guy who ruins threads by making jokes.

(Although I think @EasterFin made the least offensive joke, since it was so absurd)

Anyways, here you have an actual addition to this thread:

I think it was two years ago or so, on our Holiday to Albania. My sister actually took it. I’m not the person who likes to make selfies.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-14_21-39-50.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-14_21-39-50.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 111

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
(Although I think @EasterFin made the least offensive joke, since it was so absurd)
It's not really about being offensive, more about the irony of-

"Hey guys lets all share pictures and make everyone feel great about themselves and more confident!"
literal first post - "haha look at this fat woman lol" also gets more likes than the thread.

----

I like your picture, its so weird to see people you've known for a while, you're like "wow, this person is a human and exists, strange."

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
"Hey guys lets all share pictures and make everyone feel great about themselves and more confident!"
literal first post - "haha look at this fat woman lol" also gets more likes than the thread.
Omg u are so right, I get that it can make some people feel more insecure about themselves because they will compare them to each other but I don’t support the comparing I just support being proud of who you are no matter what you look like!

Reactions: Rawrbin and Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I like your picture, its so weird to see people you've known for a while, you're like "wow, this person is a human and exists, strange."
Tbh, I used to quite hate myself. You probably can remember some depressive threads with an overload of swearing words. However, I begin to see myself as average and I don’t really bother anymore. I also wanted to encourage other people to post something, (you’re not obligated) by posting sth myself.

And for the most part its just curiosity: im interested in how people look. However, that’s just a minor part of someone. It might also help to get closer, or not. I like this idea by Stan. Whether one does call it overpositive or not.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom