Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think CubeCraft should get a Discord server?

• Yes! I think it's a great investment!

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • No, and I don't care about this stuff.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • TeamSpeak is fine and worth the money.

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
My server has around 5 people that are actually online. All the others (around 20) are offline all the time.

I haven't given up because of this, like @error_dan_overflow. That's how confident i'm in Discord.
That's because it's not official yet. If they make it official and make an announcement about it, I'm sure a lot more people will join. ;)

Dan9erTheGamer

Jan 3, 2016
Canada
d9r.weebly.com
That's because it's not official yet. If they make it official and make an announcement about it, I'm sure a lot more people will join. ;)
Yeah, Anmazing has it right :D It will take time, as of now only some forumers have seen this thread. Once they have an official one, user count should skyrocket :D
Yea!

But.. that also means possible troublemakers... we may need a team of moderators.

Dan9erTheGamer

Jan 3, 2016
Canada
d9r.weebly.com
Staff kicked me off my co-owner position... I understand, but WTH guys.

At least i'm still a moderator on the server

Plus, it may mean that they are converting my server :D

Last edited:

Dan9erTheGamer

Jan 3, 2016
Canada
d9r.weebly.com
Success!
For you guys, anyway.

Marco Slater came on the server today, and this is what he had to say:

Dan9er The Gamer said:
So... final verdict?

MarcoSlater said:
We are actually getting an official Discord server, however to better suit everything I chose to make a new one rather then convert this one. Hence the unofficial in the name.

Dan9er The Gamer said:
So. After 4 hours of setting up and even more getting hype, this is what I get. Epic fail, my man.

MarcoSlater said:
Indeed. I didn't expect you to like the idea, however this is the approach we are going with, and so far we've built a fairly viable server and are open to suggestions to include on there.

Dan9er The Gamer said:
I worked hard on this server, and now you are saying i'm not getting any credit for it? You can't just throw away loyal players like that.

MarcoSlater said:
I'm neither saying you won't be credited nor that I plan to "throw away loyal players".

However, if you continue to act childishly and making up accusations, that will lessen what I think of you. Currently I'm grateful that you have kept this running whilst I showed little to no support for a Discord server. The fact that you got the community aware of it enough to affect my decision and having been notified that I have spent time setting up an official Discord server and getting most of our team on it, should make you feel good. Since I can see that you hold this method of chat quite dearly. Once the official server is publicly posted about, we will see how well it goes. I am sure that with the support and advertising done to the same level as our teamspeak server will get quite a few users on it, and make a great community available to everyone.

Unfortunately for me, my server won't be converted, as I wished. Whyyyyyyyy

Last edited:

Aizen

Jan 16, 2016
Seireitei
There are ways to ask for things, your petitions looked more like commands to me so, no surprise they went for a new server instead and I think that was the right choice.

Reactions: Dan:

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Suggestion for the new Discord server:
Sort channels by language, in that way, people who talk Dutch, find people who speak Dutch, same for English, French and Spanish

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom