Should We Add A Individual Ranking System To Cubecraft

• Yes

Votes: 46 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
@Tacosbefriends you guys seriously have to start looking at the thread, there is no reason why this should not be added, as you can clearly see everyone wants it, and the voter that voted no admitted to do it just to troll.

Reactions: Shifts

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I think it would be a cool extra to your statistics. It's interesting to ask your friends what place they would be.

Online statistics could also be an option, but that will take away the privacy of the player.

Reactions: Shifts

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Not sure if it's been answered yet because I cba to look through 3 pages of comments, but how would you propose a rank system works? KDR? Win/Loss ratio? Would you have this system for all games?
I imagine it would work for whichever leaderboards each game has. For instance, it would work for both most kills and most wins in games like Skywars, whereas it might be wins and mobs sent for say, TD.

I would add it to the biggest games first (Eggwars & Skywars), and later expand it to the rest of the games if it's a popular enough feature (which I think it will be :) ).

Reactions: Shifts and Clacks

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Not sure if it's been answered yet because I cba to look through 3 pages of comments, but how would you propose a rank system works? KDR? Win/Loss ratio? Would you have this system for all games?
Yes I would love to have this system for all games and rank it by the amount of wins you have

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom