Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• No, i think the current system is fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, just increase the amount of people that are visible on the leaderboard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but don't add the kill-leaderboard

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, i'd like to see all of this.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Begijntje

Apr 17, 2019
So, basically:

I think it would be nice, if not on the top 200, to see what place you are on. Example:
Lets say you have 701 wins, but the 200th player got at least 2400. It would be nice to see in which place that amount of wins puts you.

And, a top 200 leaderboard of kills, would be nice as well, with it working the same way as the wins leaderboard, if not on the top 200, see what place your current amount puts you.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
So, basically:

I think it would be nice, if not on the top 200, to see what place you are on. Example:
Lets say you have 701 wins, but the 200th player got at least 2400. It would be nice to see in which place that amount of wins puts you.

And, a top 200 leaderboard of kills, would be nice as well, with it working the same way as the wins leaderboard, if not on the top 200, see what place your current amount puts you.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.
Don’t know if it’s possible. But I definitely think it would be a good idea to motivate players to keep climbing up!

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
Good suggestion. I also would like to see a longer ranking. (top 1000 or something)
But I think this requires a lot of work and a huge amount of data to keep up with. I don't think this is realistic to achieve. Staff is needed on more important things.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Great idea! This will indeed give people more motivation because they currently don't know on which place they are. It'd be cool to see this being implemented if it's not too much work. I personally have no idea if it's a lot of work but that's up to the developers. :p

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
That would be great. I'd like to see the bw kills leaderboard, I'm so curious.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom