Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
...Because I don't think the non-punished players need to know since it's none of their business? And about staffhelp, I really wonder why this is even asked in #staff-help by players while it's not about them :p
Then seeing the evidence of a punishment of another person is none of other people's business. Why do we have information about their punishments if it is only special to them? The evidences of active punishments are displayed publicly. Anyone can see them although it is none of their business. In my opinion we should also know about their expiration time because we already know the beginning time of their punishment and even the evidences of their punishments.

• Agree
Reactions: Herausgefunden

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Because it is nice to know how long someone is muted for. Might be someone you dislike, and you're happy they are muted. Or someone who has been cheating for a long time, and you'd like to know if the ban is perm or not. There are tons of reasons someone would want to know how long a punishment is for. I mainly don't see why anyone else wouldn't be allowed to know
Yea. And this is exactly that what I wanted with this thread.

Reactions: Thunder

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft punishments are public tho, and i dont see how the time at which they'll be unbanned releases private information
What if a person dont want other people to see this information? Im not agree that punishments are publics but okay, they have decided that it should be like this. But much more information than there is already? Im not agree

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
What if a person dont want other people to see this information? Im not agree that punishments are publics but okay, they have decided that it should be like this. But much more information than there is already? Im not agree
the cubecraft punishments are in fact public tho, anyone has access to see who is punished for what given it is a mute/ban, with that information i dont see how when the individual will be unbanned/unmuted is any more "private" than that, even tho i dont believe that is private at all.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't understand why if someone is banned / muted, anyone can know when they are going to be unbanned. I mean, what do you need that information for?

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Because it is nice to know how long someone is muted for. Might be someone you dislike, and you're happy they are muted. Or someone who has been cheating for a long time, and you'd like to know if the ban is perm or not. There are tons of reasons someone would want to know how long a punishment is for. I mainly don't see why anyone else wouldn't be allowed to know
I mean this covers most of the points @xAmazinq, but the Cubecraft punishments are public punishments

Reactions: Herausgefunden

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
the cubecraft punishments are in fact public tho, anyone has access to see who is punished for what given it is a mute/ban, with that information i dont see how when the individual will be unbanned/unmuted is any more "private" than that, even tho i dont believe that is private at all.
correct. In anyway you get the inforamtion for how long the player is punished, if you ask a staffmember for example. So In my eyes its easier to look at the appeal site rather asking the staffteam, if a player want to know how long a other is punished.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I know but also put the time which the ban / mute expires its too much.
Wouldn't say so. As I already said you can get the information by asking any staffmember (If you want to know)
I don't see a reason why player do not want that otheres can see their time till the punishment expire.
In my eyes its a good inforamtion, even because the staffteam has one problem less.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Wouldn't say so. As I already said you can get the information by asking any staffmember (If you want to know)
I don't see a reason why player do not want that otheres can see their time till the punishment expire.
In my eyes its a good inforamtion, even because the staffteam has one problem less.
I know but I still dont agree, if you are not banned/muted I cant understand the need to know external punishments.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I know but I still dont agree, if you are not banned/muted I cant understand the need to know external punishments.
I searched a bit on forums and found this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/appeals-list.286754/
The player also complained about the appeal site (Not my current suggestion, but also the appealsite)
In one text of the thread the player also said, that he has to ask mods for how long a player is punished.
So I would implent this little feature. Its nothing big and won't change the world.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq and Thunder

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
As far as i know is that you can see it on the Ban Screen when you're trying to join Cubecraft server

But it sounds good if they add a time counter on the appeal site ;)

Reactions: Matriox

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
As far as i know is that you can see it on the Ban Screen when you're trying to join Cubecraft server

But it sounds good if they add a time counter on the appeal site ;)
That's correct. I not meant for the banned player himself, I mean for others.
Little example: A guy who was toxic and insulted you, now you reported that guy and want to know (if the report is handled) for how long the player was punished (If he not received a warning).
For the people that want to see for how long others are punished, this feature is perfect.

Reactions: Thunder
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom