• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Hey there,

I'd like to know your feedback in regards to showing the tags or ranks in tab. If you agree, explain why. Also, if you disagree, explain why as well.

I would agree on this suggestion because it's difficult to identify only by colors, and more specifically if your like me who doesn't know all the ranks yet. Also, it wouldn't be that bad.

- JossueDev

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Most people could figure out what the tags mean. If they don't, they'll usually ask, and someone will eventually reply. Or they can simply message them to figure it out. Showing tags in tab would get really cluttery.

Reactions: Soeshi

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I can’t really agree with this as it removes the simplicity of the tab menu in Cubecraft.

And I have never had anyone asking which rank each color is, so it’s kinda pointless.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I can’t really agree with this as it removes the simplicity of the tab menu in Cubecraft.

And I have never had anyone asking which rank each color is, so it’s kinda pointless.

I wouldn't say it's too pointless. I've seen people ask what light red stood for, or what green stood for. Some ranks are pretty rare to see on Cube, but I prefer a simple tab.

(White ranks are the best ;')

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I wouldn't say it's too pointless. I've seen people ask what light red stood for, or what green stood for. Some ranks are pretty rare to see on Cube, but I prefer a simple tab.

(White ranks are the best ;')
Normally people quickly figure out what each color means, and either way the tag is in chat, that’s why I think it’s just a bit pointless. (Only a bit)
But, either way it may get a bit messy.
(Yes, those are the BEST xD)

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I personally like the tab as it is. It is simple, clean and i think that adding this would make it look a bit messy. And I do not think that this would be necessary. Not knowing a players rank is not the end of the world.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
I appreciate everyone's feedback.

It's very interesting to see how everyone gets used to different styles. Why do I say this? Well normally in other servers you're able to see the rank in tab, but once again, cubecraft making the difference in this aspect. I do agree that it's not difficult to ask in-game or even check in store.

Once again, thanks everyone for your feedback.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that it is necessary, because it is easy to see the difference between all the ranks. At the moment If you press on TAB you see (If There are many people in the lobby) the name And his colour of this rank. There isn't the space for adding the name of the rank.

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
I like this idea but if there was a YouTuber with a YouTube rank, or he is well known and he doesn't have a rank, it can cause a few issues. Some of the consequences are as follow:
* Targeting
* Constant spam
* Friend and party requests (If they are enabled )
Also, this has also happened to me even thou I am not popular. Many people send me many friend requests and I think that it's quite annoying.
They use me as a toy, someone to vote for them and I think that this is quite rude.
However, it would look cool in the tab menu.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I like this idea but if there was a YouTuber with a YouTube rank, or he is well known and he doesn't have a rank, it can cause a few issues. Some of the consequences are as follow:
* Targeting
* Constant spam
* Friend and party requests (If they are enabled )
Also, this has also happened to me even thou I am not popular. Many people send me many friend requests and I think that it's quite annoying.
They use me as a toy, someone to vote for them and I think that this is quite rude.
However, it would look cool in the tab menu.
Yeah that is indeed true, what you said is true it is "annoying"

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't agree with this idea because I don't think that it is necessary
because it is easy to see the difference of colours in tab or chat

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I disagree. Simply, it's just going to make chat more colorful. It's easy enough to figure out a rank by looking at the color they are in and if people do not know a rank's color, they can simply ask them. Adding prefixes to show ranks will simply make tag laggier and waste time on something that can be simply asked by others. Also, like what Gainfull said, /list is there to use if you want to know what rank a person is.
There is no need to add rank prefixes.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Colour blindness?

Even with that why you would need to know is beyond me
What do you plan to break the rules but you need to know if you are in game with a staff member with you in case they ban you?
Like why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom