Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
Dear Cubecraft,

We all know what the current state of the server is. It's not good, and I think you guys can solve the problems and give Cubecraft a new life.
It went all wrong since the last update, It feels like the moderator team fell apart. In my opinion, and I'm sure most people will agree with me, Cubecraft wasn't listening to the community with the updates. Year after year, update after update, the amount of players was decreasing, instead of increasing. Which was very sad, because Cubecraft is in my opinion the greatest server Minecraft ever had. Cubecraft was a big part of my childhood, it was funnier than any server on Minecraft. The community was insane.

Unfortunately, we can all agree that Cubecraft looks dead right now, and I think that this problem can be solved. I know it's not easy, but I'm very sure that people want to help.
Don't underestimate this community, the community was insane as I said before.

Why do I think that this server can be saved?
Well, last year, the server was still insane in my opinion. Maybe 1900 players which is not very much, but they were all active. This was from April {I guess, because I was playing again from then} until August.
I think the server was very active because of the vacation periods. Most of the people were Dutch, and they all had vacation around June. The server was a vibe, there was always a conversation in the main lobby, and the games, especially Eggwars and Skywars were doing very great. I have to admit that it was my funniest vacation ever, based on playing games. I've met enough people and almost every game was funny because the chat was active. I miss those old times...

But as I mentioned before, Cubecraft was pretty active and funny during the vacation period. And that is not a surprise, because enough people are bored during their vacation, and that's why they will play Minecraft again.
The last update ruined the whole server, the server wasn't dying at all, and it was active enough. But since they removed the funny games, and especially maps, people decided to quit the game.

First of all, removing team Skywars was not smart. Enough people were enjoying it. It was great to play if you were bored of Eggwars. Removing Minerware was also literally a waste of the game. This was one of the funniest games Cubecraft had. Instead of removing the boring games like parkour, they removed Minerware which was very funny to play. I don't get this...

And last but not least, removing the 'good' and most maps of Eggwars and Skywars. Just why. Cubecraft was running because of these games. The greatest games ever were completely ruined after just one update, its unbelievable isn't it?

Compared to Hypixel,. Cubecraft was way funnier and better. But why does Hypixel have like 50 thousand players nowadays? Because they are listening to their community. The updates were great and were improving the game. Compared to Cubecraft, the updates were ruining the game all the time...

Its time to save the greatest server ever. I heard that Cubecraft was struggling with money, which was the reason why they closed the server for the biggest part. Come on, this is not even a small reason to ruin the server like this. Marketing is the key. Just bring the games back as it was a year ago. And please ask the community for help. I'm sure the old players will be able to help. This server was different.
I understand why Cubecraft is moving to 1.19 tho, but bring the maps from Eggwars and Skywars back. And bring the funny games back, make a poll, where people can vote on which games they would like to play again. And the most important thing is, just bring the maps back from Skywars en Eggwars.

I'm used to play 1.12, and I absolutely HATE 1.19, but if Cubecraft can make a comeback, I'm pretty sure I'll be playing Cubecraft in 1.19, to get those old vibes back.

Anyways, if you can't save the server, sell it. I think this server can still be saved, but with this mod team, I'm sure it can still be saved. But change the management.

However, Cubecraft, I wanna thank you for everything. As I said, this was a big part of my childhood and I enjoyed it very much. But to leave the server like this, it would be a shame, because Cubecraft was the best ever, and they can be again if they show some real effort.

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
maybe if they would actually listen to the little amount of players they still have
Just listen to what players said months and maybe years ago. We already said a couple of thousand times what CubeCraft had to do and what we want. But unfortunately, they didn't listen at all, resulting in a dead server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom