BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya! 👋

What's the situation right now? 🤔
Currently, when you view your Trophy Points on full screen, it shows you all the available trophies, as you'd expect. But you can't actually see on that page if you currently own the trophy, or when you unlocked it.

What's the issue with it? 😤
I feel it is an issue that you can't see when/if unlocked it. You can see it when you click on the Trophy Points option, (See image 1) but not when you view it 'full screen'. It is quite annoying, as I have experienced, as when you scroll through, as I was recently, I was looking for any available trophies I could complete easily. On the one side, when you see it on the 'pop up', (See image 2) you can see the ones you have completed and when you completed it, which I am perfectly happy with, but on full screen, (See image 3) as I have mentioned, you can't see if you own the trophy and when you unlocked it.

What should be changed? 😍
I believe it should be changed so you can see both if you completed it and if so, when.

What are these 'Images' you were talking about?! 🖼️
Don't worry, they are right here! ^_^
Image 1
Image 2
Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 17.35.52.png

What can I do about it? :kermitworry:
Please, for starters, place your vote in my poll at the top of this page, but please note that voting closes in one week! Then, please react to this thread with either: :agree: if you agree with me, :unsure: if you are unsure of your position with me, and :disagree: if you fully disagree with me. Then, feel free to comment below this thread your thoughts!

See ya!
Thank you, and congratulations, for reading through this thread! That's all from me, and I'll hopefully see you around soon! Take care, and have a great day! =D

~Burnt

• Agree
Reactions: Rocks1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom