Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamerASD

Jan 23, 2021
This is a repost with my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/show-points-earned-after-your-game-ends.275696/. This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

I think it would be nice if you could see the total number of points you earned in a game when it ends. For example, in Eggwars you can get points by breaking eggs and killing players. At the end of the game, it should show you the total amount of points you gained while playing that game.

Like this:
1611953356696.png

I think this would be a useful feature because most games allow you to get points while playing, and not only at the end.

_Hg2_

Feb 17, 2017
That is a good idea. It would be fun to see how many points a player have earned =D.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
This sounds like a great idea! If I want to know how many points I earned, I calculate it with the statistics. But it would be much easier if they show it at the end of a game.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Sounds awesome! It would be much easier to calculate certain statistics then, and more.

Usually, after the game ends, the chat will have been spammed with kill messages, et cetera, so it is nearly impossible to keep track of it all. This feature would eliminate that issue. Perhaps if you hover over it, you would be able to see how many points you got in each category: Kills, broken eggs, microgames completed, and everything else.

I definitely support this.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi TheGamerASD, we are sorry for the rather late response to your suggestion.

We have marked your suggestion as planned, as we feel like this is a rather nice quality of life suggestion. We will be looking into implementing such statistics at the end of a game!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This suggestion has been part of our update Quality of Life - Part 5! You can find more about the update here. Hopefully it is easier to check how many points you gained in a single game! If you did not receive any points before the game ended, the message will not show up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xLucq and Fesa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom