• Yes.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No (Expain why).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hi everyone,

I think the particles (Arrow trails, trails) and certain accessories such as miniatures, gadgets, hats... Should be showed with it rarity, and description (All). The gadgets, trails, arrow trails, miniatures, hats that you doesn't have would be showed with red name such this: "Slime arrow trail", If you have it "Slime arrow trail" or If it is equipped "Slime arrow trail - EQUIPPED"

* Extra information (If you don't have understand this thread)

- With this thread I'm refering to all accessories (inclusive that you don't have) should be showed

I think there are many things that we don't know it.

Reactions: Josher and RPoule

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Oh I understand what you're trying to sugggest. You want all cosmetics to be shown but only equip the ones we unlocked, and the locked cosmetics will not be able to be equipped unless you unlock them. Actually why not? I really like this idea so we can discover all the cosmetics with their rarity to unlock and be able to see them all, as long as we can't equip the locked ones we're fine about it.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
This has already been suggested several times in the past and even got escalated at some point. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-vanity-update.205542/

Currently, we do have a loot list created and maintained by one of our community members. And although this thread is pretty accurate and complete, it will probably never contain every single loot item available on the network, since players are the ones submitting the loot items and the owner of the thread obviously doesn't have access to all loot items.

Therefore I’d really like to either see such a feature getting released on both, the Java and the Bedrock server, or an official loot list being made public containing each and every loot item available on the entire network. 333 +1

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, it would be nice if they add this back.
Although, it's also fine if they don't, because you'll be more surprised when you don't know what kind of loot you can get. And if you really want to know, you can check the loot list thread.

I personally prefer that all loot is shown, also the items you don't have.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom