• No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone!

Today I'd like to suggest the Shout Option.

What is this?
Most of you maybe know when you have a lot of friends in your friends list and you want to tell them all something or ask who is available to play. With the Shout Option you can type /f shout <message> and all your friends will see this message.

How does this work?
As I said you can type /f shout <message> and you can say whatever you want (if it's not against the rules :)) and click enter, then:
For example:
[Friend Shout] IWontHurtYou: Who wants to play with me?
[Friend Shout] IWontHurtYou: Do you guys love watching movies?

Who can access it?
I think it's a very good command, so I think it should be for Lapiz rank and above.

This is very short description of my suggestion but I'd like to hear what do you guys think for now.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello everyone!

What is this?
Most of you maybe know when you have a lot of friends in your friends list and you want to tell them all something or ask who is available to play. With the Shout Option you can type /f shout <message> and all your friends will see this message.

How does this work?
As I said you can type /f shout <message> and you can say whatever you want (if it's not against the rules :)) and click enter, then:
For example:

Who can access it?
I think it's a very good command, so I think it should be for Lapiz rank and above.

This is very short description of my suggestion but I'd like to hear what do you guys think for now.
Very nice idea.I especially liked it because it’s ranked one, but mayyybe for Gold or above, because what happens if more than 5 players reply with yes?

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

What is this?

How does this work?
For example:

Who can access it?

Sounds pretty good! Don't see why not! +1

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
This can be very useful, and if they add with this option another option which you can select the people who you don't want to see the message! :D

D

Deleted member 481668

Lovely idea! I always send a lot of messages to my friends who are online and ask who wants to play with me some games. But I have to type over and over again, so this would be a nice option.
Very nice idea.I especially liked it because it’s ranked one, but mayyybe for Gold or above, because what happens if more than 5 players reply with yes?
You can play with all of your friends haha! That's also a nice idea, you can also make more friends with it. If you ask someone to play and a lot of people say "Yes" you can play with them and maybe there are some nice people! ;)

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
it could be so useful but can be abused too it would be better if there a cooldown

Alxssa

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi, its a great idea! You can ask them who wanna party with you. The cooldown i think it doesnt need, because when you spam, the people in your friends list getting annoying and gonna delete you xD. GOod idea, they should ad it!

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
This is such a good suggestion! I would really want to see this being implemented. Although I would like to have some sort of cool down of let’s say 10 minutes. And I agree with MrX_, this perk should only be for Gold and above.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Does this mean everyone of your friend list will get that shout? Because I'd rather not have 55 friends to see that message because I know some won't reply or play and some will even find it irritating or just ignore it.

Maybe an Idea: you can choose who would get that message, so a specific group or some people you want to play with but not the entire list. Then I think this would be a nice addition but like I said, I'd rather not have 55 friends to see that shout to ask if someone wants to play or whatever your message to them is.

Reactions: Fisktratt

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
This is a very helpful idea but should be limited in many ways. As an example, you can limit it to how many people you want to tell, instead of 40 friends see it you can choose who to tell and not. Another example is to put a time between each time.you use the command, like 5 minutes or something like that so it will not be spammy between friends.

I don't think it's worth being a premiun feature? Because regular members deserve having new features and updates too and not only premiums.

+1

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everyone!

What is this?

How does this work?
For example:

Who can access it?

Really good suggestion! I'd like to see that and I think it will be useful, but I think not all the friends wanna see it, so for example /f shout (name) (name) and more and then the message. I think that would be better. Thanks! :)

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Nice idea but I think it's better if you also add a option where you can select if you want to receive those messages.
When you have selected this option to disable these messages your name gets red when they try to add your name to the list of the recipients (1.13+).

Reactions: Troublesomee

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello everyone!

What is this?

How does this work?
For example:

Who can access it?

Love it! I totally agree.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I love the idea, but I feel like everyone should be able to use this command, after all, it has to do with /f and everyone has the option do use this. Now if the community wants to give it by ranks you can limit the numbers of how many people can shout at a time, maybe a no rank can shout three or five, and then you double the quantity, of course, give or take the numbers by rank since the higher the rank the more friend one can have. After the /f shout is executed a menu pops up like when you click your head and you get to pick the people or if you have enough capability click all.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Really good suggestion! I'd like to see that and I think it will be useful, but I think not all the friends wanna see it, so for example /f shout (name) (name) and more and then the message. I think that would be better. Thanks! :)
This does sound good, but you have to remember there is a number of characters a player can type per message.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom