Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Read thread first.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
To be able to buy a new egg.

This would be a special event or voting option for diamond rank+ where a villager with special trades spawns in offering a new egg that you could buy to place for 5 wither heads.

You could get either heads for 64 diamonds or 15 emeralds.

This would be a fun and new way to make eggwars great again.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
*goes through all this trouble to break an egg and prevent you from respawning*
"Oh, you bought another one making my efforts nearly futile... great."

Never would I ever want to experience something like this. It goes against the way games like these are built.
Yes but as I said it would be a limited time event

L

Lightning McQueen

no lol the price for one head is too high, forget respawning and all, who’s got the time to get all those diamonds anyway?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
To be able to buy a new egg.

This would be a special event or voting option for diamond rank+ where a villager with special trades spawns in offering a new egg that you could buy to place for 5 wither heads.

You could get either heads for 64 diamonds or 15 emeralds.

I'd quit Eggwars if this was a thing

The idea of rebuying a broken egg just defeats the purpose of the game, which is breaking the egg
Though, I understand it'd cost a lot of rescources, but that'd heavily encourage camping for rescources, especially on maps like Fairground and Underdasea

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Mojang; Hey, that's a nice pay to win game you got there!
I'm against this idea anyways, but there's more: If only diamond+ would be able to buy another egg, this would be against the EULA, since this would make eggwars a pay to win game. This addition would mean that diamond+ would have infinite lives, even if their egg has been destroyed. Just take over the middle island, make sure you won't lose it, take over some other islands, and after some minutes of intensive farming, your team would have enough diamonds to create a new egg. In my opinion, this would make eggwars unbalanced instead of a better game, even if it would be a limited time event. No thanks.
2bip76.jpg

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I'm against this idea anyways, but there's more: If only diamond+ would be able to buy another egg, this would be against the EULA, since this would make eggwars a pay to win game. This addition would mean that diamond+ would have infinite lives, even if their egg has been destroyed. Just take over the middle island, make sure you won't lose it, take over some other islands, and after some minutes of intensive farming, your team would have enough diamonds to create a new egg. In my opinion, this would make eggwars unbalanced instead of a better game, even if it would be a limited time event. No thanks.
2bip76.jpg
That's not what he said at all. Read the thread. Voting Option.

Yes but as I said it would be a limited time event
Just because something is a limited time event doesn't mean it's suddenly good.

Also this is a horrible idea, please burn it to the ground.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Why did you think this would be a good idea? In what univsere would this be a good idea..

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I'd quit Eggwars if this was a thing

The idea of rebuying a broken egg just defeats the purpose of the game, which is breaking the egg
Though, I understand it'd cost a lot of rescources, but that'd heavily encourage camping for rescources, especially on maps like Fairground and Underdasea
you cant buy multiple you could only buy 1 in a game.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
2bip76.jpg
diamond plus could vote for it

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'd just like to point this part of the thread out:

So you are telling me, that being able to buy a egg, would make Eggwars great again?
If you want to make it great again, you should think of something that makes Eggwars not last 5 hours. This, is the opposite of that. This will make games last 10 hours instead of 5. But on the other side, maybe we would appreciate the current state of the gamemode

D

Deleted member 100818

I'm really in the mood to destroy the what you call logic behind this but I just realised you must miss several braincells to even make this suggestion so I'll pass.

Never gets implemented though, Ciao.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
This would kind of ruin the main purpose of eggwars. Also it would make campers even more overpowered and harder to kill, sure you can warn and report them but they won't get banned on the spot and you still have to deal with them in the game.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
As stated many times campers would have a huge advantage if this were added, meaning many people would be encouraged to camp, meaning this would influence and encourage rule breaking.
How so if you could only buy 1 per team. Per game. I also suppose if games would take forever there would be random world events or there is a world border pushing you closer the the middle making you fight.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Top Bottom