Not open for further replies.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Let me just do this:
https://giphy.com/gifs/true-detective-barf-9OOP3VLNntdcY

Bleeghh.. Enough of the ass kissing. Does this needs to be said every $%@ time? Of course the anti cheat takes time to build, but we have had those hackers for quite a long time now too? The quality of Cubecraft has been going downhills for some time now, because of this. Look at the other big servers; it's very, very rare to come across a hacker on most of them.

On Cubecraft it's rare to play a game WITHOUT a hacker.

I get that some people may find those topics annoying and have the urgent need to defend the crew and the server, because... honestly no clue why some people can wind themselves up about it. Though no one can deny it's a HUGE problem on the server and thus it's absolutely normal that players are having questions about this.

Edit: Also stop with the "Try making an Anticheat yourself, it's very hard!" nonsense. Most of the people here, including, me have no idea what or how to do this. So let the dev team speak about that.
Also, what you call "@$# kissing" isn't what you think. People like us have feelings for developers and know that they're working their best on their anti cheat. We know that we have to be patience and we shouldn't be cpmplaining

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I am shure that the first aren't allowed to say @zDutchie @iLoveYouu what do you think ?

I get a kindergarten vibe from this comment. Also I do not consider ass to be vulgar. Kissing neither. But it you prefer I could call it buttocks kissing?

If you know it takes time to make, then stop crying and just wait like any other person. Making those thread won't speed up the time tho...

I'm not the one who created this topic, neither am I the one crying about it. Unlike some of you.

If you don't know how to, you shouldn't be complaining. Rome wasn't built in a day. Just be patience. Probably when it comes put, it'll be amazing :)

I wish you were right, kid. But don't get your hypes up yet. They have been testing the anticheat on the server and people without hacks got kicked while the hackers still in the hackers paradise (cubecraft)

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I get a kindergarten vibe from this comment. Also I do not consider ass to be vulgar. Kissing neither. But it you prefer I could call it buttocks kissing?

I'm not the one who created this topic, neither am I the one crying about it. Unlike some of you.

I wish you were right, kid. But don't get your hypes up yet. They have been testing the anticheat on the server and people without hacks got kicked while the hackers still in the hackers paradise (cubecraft)
Again, this won't last long. What if the developers quit? We should be lucky that we even HAVE developers instead of fighting against them

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Again, this won't last long. What if the developers quit? We should be lucky that we even HAVE developers instead of fighting against them

First of all I haven't really seen a lot of people fight or hate against the developers (also it is quite normal to have a few developers on such a big server). It's just that some people don't want to wait any longer.

I don't know how long you have played on Cubecraft, but this has lasted for a long time now. And believe me it will take a lot longer too.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
First of all I haven't really seen a lot of people fight or hate against the developers (also it is quite normal to have a few developers on such a big server). It's just that some people don't want to wait any longer.

I don't know how long you have played on Cubecraft, but this has lasted for a long time now. And believe me it will take a lot longer too.
Well, we can't do anything for now. We can just wait :)

CubeCraftGod

Sep 22, 2016
1212hawks_ I dissagree, if you have to report every single hacker, then what is the point, this server would turn into a fun hacker land...

_Flaxen

Oct 2, 2016
Flaxen's Magic Land
I know it can be very annoying seeing so many hackers, but you have to remember developers are people too, they have their own lives to worry about. And I think it's best to just wait and see what happens. The hard work that's put into this server by the staff is incredible, so I think they do deserve some credit :)

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1212hawks_ I dissagree, if you have to report every single hacker, then what is the point, this server would turn into a fun hacker land...
That's what we have to do now. and its not a "fun hacker land" actually. We're doing more than you and reporting hackers and getting them banned one by one. Lately I have seen a decrease on hackers in Egg Wars.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
No...
Why should they...
There are things more important than a Anticheat also Devs works on a lot of different projects at once :p
At this point, I disagree. I would prefer a hacker free environment rather than Freebuild, considering how infested Cubecraft is. It's ridiculous.
If you don't know how to, you shouldn't be complaining. Rome wasn't built in a day. Just be patience. Probably when it comes put, it'll be amazing :)
I think it took about 7-10 months for Mineplex to build GWEN (which isn't half bad). It should not be taking THIS long and for the recent beta to perform that horribly.
Well, we can't do anything for now. We can just wait :)
I don't... entirely agree with this. While yes, we can't actually do anything, we lit a fire under their ass to extend the first ban time. And it worked, now it's not a sad week anymore. Sure, that change was fairly easy to make, but maybe the same will happen with the anticheat.
Bleeghh.. Enough of the ass kissing.
I agree. I get it, they need time. But saying "Soon(TM)" really is just starting to make me a bit angry. Like we aren't worth the time for a proper response. Get on it. The server is screwed otherwise.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
At this point, I disagree. I would prefer a hacker free environment rather than Freebuild, considering how infested Cubecraft is. It's ridiculous.

I think it took about 7-10 months for Mineplex to build GWEN (which isn't half bad). It should not be taking THIS long and for the recent beta to perform that horribly.

I don't... entirely agree with this. While yes, we can't actually do anything, we lit a fire under their ass to extend the first ban time. And it worked, now it's not a sad week anymore. Sure, that change was fairly easy to make, but maybe the same will happen with the anticheat.

I agree. I get it, they need time. But saying "Soon(TM)" really is just starting to make me a bit angry. Like we aren't worth the time for a proper response. Get on it. The server is screwed otherwise.
A: Rome wasn't built in a day. B: G.W.E.N is terrible. I feel like the new anti cheat will be amazing! Cubecraft won't die

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
A: Rome wasn't built in a day. B: G.W.E.N is terrible. I feel like the new anti cheat will be amazing! Cubecraft won't die
A: Because it was a giant city built using human slave labor and ancient technology back somewhere in 700 BC. KINDA UNDERSTANDABLE.
B: Now I see less hackers on MIneplex. YES. MINEPLEX. It's that bad. G.W.E.N isn't even that bad. It's better than a nonexistent anticheat anyways.
Fine. The anticheat takes time. But if Cubecraft is that arrogant to not even install a temporary one and keep it's players unhappy, fine. If you want to keep sucking up and hoping to get somewhere with your sympathy towards the devs, great. Go ahead. Even a temporary anticheat would help. Just do SOMETHING. Please. I'd hate for this server to take a tumble even greater than it already has :s

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
A: Because it was a giant city built using human slave labor and ancient technology back somewhere in 700 BC. KINDA UNDERSTANDABLE.
B: Now I see less hackers on MIneplex. YES. MINEPLEX. It's that bad. G.W.E.N isn't even that bad. It's better than a nonexistent anticheat anyways.
Fine. The anticheat takes time. But if Cubecraft is that arrogant to not even install a temporary one and keep it's players unhappy, fine. If you want to keep sucking up and hoping to get somewhere with your sympathy towards the devs, great. Go ahead. Even a temporary anticheat would help. Just do SOMETHING. Please. I'd hate for this server to take a tumble even greater than it already has :s
God. Why won't servers give each other anti cheats? I mean we may be rivals with servers but, we're all against hackers

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
AntiCheat
An anti-cheat is being in the works. You can see that below:
VjQ6B3q.png

Developers are being lazy on this sitchuwation
The developers (and staff) are not being lazy on this situation. You can help with this by recording and reporting hackers you see in-game. Instead of blaming it all on us, try to think how it's also your fault to. (Not recording the hackers.)
if you have to report every single hacker
If you report the hackers you see, eventually, your reports will be noticed and will be dealt with.

If you have any reports that have been left unattended for a while, feel free to tag staff to come and look at your thread.

~ Locked.

Reactions: zRinne and _Flaxen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom