should redstone be in skyblock?

• yes

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • no

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters

Bouwmeester2

Apr 8, 2020
what is your opinion should it be added and if so how?
I think you can only buy redstone after you have kilt ender dragon.

Reactions: Mea_08

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think redstone would be a nice thing to have, but only later in the game for quest that ask for insane amount of items. maybe not as ore, but even just in the shop for a high price?

Reactions: Tyme 0462

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
as much as i would love redstone on skyblock it comes with a lot of issues. as others have said people would make automatic farms and even if a rule is made against them there is nothing staff can do when one is made as your skyblock world isn't somewhere they have access to meaning lag could come upon the server, which i don't think anybody wants. Maybe instead of implementing redstone they could add some blocks or items that you cannot get without having access to redstone. So that's a no from me sorry :/ . good suggestion though!

DR4XTH3DUMDUM

Aug 5, 2020
each skyblock island is on a different external server which is connected to your cubecraft account it won’t lag other islands only yours

Vauy

Jun 18, 2019
Netherlands
i dont think it would be fun if there was redstone, cubecraft rn is a grind skyblock, i think if the added redstone alot of players will build massive afk farms and break the eco. i think its fun how it is rn

Niller_KL

Aug 28, 2020
I have automated every farm, that i want to have on my island without redstone. BUT there is one thing, you cant automate, and that is a sorting system. I love the skyblock, but i hope, that there gonna add redstone for sorting systems.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom