Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should OP EggWars have cheaper E-Pearls?

• Yes, yeah!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, this is dumb.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yeah, but a late round item like the E-Pearl should be able to kill campers, right?
But the current e-pearl can't kill campers, and people aren't wanting to take the risk of spending 64 diamonds which get wasted.
Yeah no. 99% of the time, you can still hit your target correctly with the epearl. It's just too op even for op. And yes it technically being s down campers but it just teleports you to them for a fight, or to destroy an egg. -1

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I think @QuackoNumeroUno suggestion was good, I think that it would make the gamemode like skywars, it would be much quicker

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
NO! Maps like pizza you could get an e-pearl very easily, even right now you can. I think it is the perfect price right now. Not too cheap but worth getting.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Some people underestimate the capability of enderpearls. Essentially, if you time it right, you can get a free kill. You catch your enemy off guard, giving you a couple more hits. At the end of the game, this is crucial in order to win the actual game, as the last player will probably have a bow, so bridging will be a pain.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
You will always have campers. This won't stop that either. Also if you play on a mad with a few diamond gens in mid upgrade them. I usually play Kingdom or Underdasea and once you upp all gens in mid you are floating in diamonds. You can easily get 2 enderpearls in no time.

And I can't remember the last time I lost to a few campers. They are easy kills and in some maps you can go to the other islands without anyone noticing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom