Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

waterpaint123

Aug 11, 2023
Do you think that Cubecraft should ban Drag-Clicking?

Personally, I'm an Xbox player and use mouse and keyboard. CubeCraft seperate Mouse and Keyboard players, and put them against other mouse and keyboard players. They do the same with controller and mobile! So that means that people who are able to drag-click go against others who can drag-click?

I'd love to hear your opinions and discussions doen below!!!

Declarr

Aug 6, 2021

Personally, I'm an Xbox player and use mouse and keyboard. CubeCraft seperate Mouse and Keyboard players, and put them against other mouse and keyboard players. They do the same with controller and mobile! So that means that people who are able to drag-click go against others who can drag-click?

I think that this should be not fair, many people in bedrock edition use phone or consoles, and use drag clicking is a injustice for them!

• Heart
Reactions: Bee 🐝 and Reesle

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that this should be not fair, many people in bedrock edition use phone or consoles, and use drag clicking is a injustice for them!
That's what device pairing exists for, although it's obviously less effective during off-peak hours.

Reactions: Declarr

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
That's what device pairing exists for, although it's obviously less effective during off-peak hours.
We have device pairing on the server? I didn't even notice, I come across mobile or console players way too often (or players who may be playing on those devices).

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
For me it’s always been less effective. When I used to grind Skywars Solos, every 2-3 games I would get pc players.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It's fine where it is right now. There's a cps cap now, so its not like anyone's going to be able to drag 40 cps. The recent rule change for allowing dc and drag was due to the huge amount of support it was getting, so I doubt they would change it back and make a bunch of players upset.

Likewise, even if it's banned or not, players who know how to drag are most likely still going to do it anyway. In the times when doubling was banned, nearly all of FFA was doing it with little to no punishment. Allowing drag and doubling removes a lot of confusion with player reporting (false reports, etc.)

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany

drag was bennable but it got allowed i think it was a good and a bad thing that drag got allowed bc many guys dont know that drag waws ebnnable and got banned for that but now all sweats are drag clicking and drag clicking is way to op for the casual players that have 3 cps but i think its good that drag got allowed.keep up the great work (: have a nice day or night.cya

Reactions: Declarr

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
casual players that have 3 cps
Casuals don't have just 3 cps, and the problem isn't just with casuals. The problem is that this is bedrock edition and crossplatform, even the best mobile or console players won't be pulling off cps numbers anywhere near what the average drag clicker can achieve.

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
It's been shown to not work at all
As I already mentioned, for obvious reasons, this system will work much worse in modalities with few users, and in regions with little influx, it is also affected because there are many users who use the "challenge queue" function thinking that it will be a pairing by platform. Although this function does the complete opposite (place mobile and console users with PC users), this confusion is mainly caused by videos on Youtube that misinform the community.

Reactions: Reesle

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Exactly, It's possible to butterfly/jitterclick loads of cps, so I don't see why we can't drag-click
its just that drag click is to op and the bedrock edition have many console and mobile.and what can i console player do vs a pc player with and thats a really unfair.and not all mouses can drag click tho u need much money too buy a good mouse to have a good chance.and thats why i dont like that drag got allowed

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom