Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
No. 1.8 is declining in CCG, and hackers are far too common a problem for it to be a worthwhile investment.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Really, ok well still people who do play it want more games to play
Okay, I understand that. But the server update more in 1.9 because more players play in 1.9.
And if you want update's in 1.8, then make a thread of what games you want an update (in 1.8) and listen to the other their opinion.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I'd definitely play 1.8 more if there were different games but as there are only 2 games which both consist of fighting on a tiny island I don't play it too much at the moment. I'll repeat myself from the few other threads I've seen about bringing back 1.8 games, Cubecraft is only declining in 1.8 because of lack of diversity. It has nothing to keep players on the server, if you think 2 similar games is the maximum potential of what the 1.8 side can be then you are mistaken. They are 2 good games but 2 games is not a server network by themselves, they need games to back them up and bring more interest rather than them just going to another server.

Edit: I know this is talking about a while ago but when Cubecraft was a 1.8 server they really had something great going, the server was rapidly growing. I think with some care Cubecraft can reach it's potential again. I'm not saying 1.9+ hasn't brought great things because it really has... but I think things could get even better.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
I'd definitely play 1.8 more if there were different games but as there are only 2 games which both consist of fighting on a tiny island I don't play it too much at the moment. I'll repeat myself from the few other threads I've seen about bringing back 1.8 games, Cubecraft is only declining in 1.8 because of lack of diversity. It has nothing to keep players on the server, if you think 2 similar games is the maximum potential of what the 1.8 side can be then you are mistaken. They are 2 good games but 2 games is not a server network by themselves, they need games to back them up and bring more interest rather than them just going to another server.
Lol agree

F

Facelurite

Hey nice. Another thread to disagree with. Longer they support 1.8 , longer it takes for us to get a full 1.12 experience. People like you who want to play in 1.8 are the reason tye server is deprived of possible extravagant features. Long story short- no , never.

Reactions: Quake_02

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
There is a lot of hackers in 1.8 and less people play it why dont you play 1.9 it is a good version it is time to change, I dont think they will add any other gamemode to 1.8.

Reactions: Facelurite

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
There is a lot of hackers in 1.8 and less people play it why dont you play 1.9 it is a good version it is time to change, I dont think they will add any other gamemode to 1.8.
Also know a lot of people that crash on 1.9 to 1,11.2 so 1.8 the only game they play. Another point is that I do play 1.9 a lot but as I said some of my friends play 1.8

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
I would like to have SG available for 1.8 because I like Cubecraft's version of SG + I like 1.8 PvP.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Why do you agree with your own suggestion? It is logic if you make a suggestion that you agree with it :p.

What games do you think about? At the moment has Cubecraft only the most popular games in 1.8. I don't think that many people will play this games. These games are already less popular than in 1.9 and why should we add this in 1.8 with less players than in 1.9? Sorry I don't agree.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
So you are suggesting CubeCraft use a 3-year-old version more?
I mean, 1.9 PVP is bad and all, but you're going to need to get used to it.
The game has advanced eight versions since 1.8 - when you put it like that, your idea sounds kind of mad.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom