Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft Add a Knockback Weapon?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

OnionSoups

Feb 17, 2021
The gold sword is currently useless, as it does the same amount of damage as a wooden sword and has much less durability. So, a solution to this problem would be to replace it with a knockback I golden sword. This sword should only spawn after the first refill, and at mid, to prevent rushers from immediately knocking everyone off the map.
What do you think?

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
when just reading the title i was already thinking "but people would rush for this and not even bother have a real right", but after reading what you said, quite a good idea actually! and uhh.. i have to admit making people fly can be fun hahah x3

PsychoMoon

Jun 2, 2020
Sweden
In my opinion the islands are far too small for a knockback weapon, someone could just get some blocks and a kb weapon then get a bunch of kills on the spawn islands.

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020
The gold sword is currently useless, as it does the same amount of damage as a wooden sword and has much less durability. So, a solution to this problem would be to replace it with a knockback I golden sword. This sword should only spawn after the first refill, and at mid, to prevent rushers from immediately knocking everyone off the map.
What do you think?

Hello there, I'm Cuba, nice to meet you. In my opinion, your idea would add more fun to the game, which is a very positive thing. You've also provided an effective solution for rushers, so your idea is just fine the way it is.

I hope to see it implemented soon, have a nice day!

Reactions: wtfkiddo

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What do you think?
Hehe, I still remember the days where punch 3 bows would just spawn in chests on your startersisland...
But all jokes aside, this is actually quite a nice idea, but indeed then definetly with the conditions you named!

Oh and I think it should have low durability, like the punch bows, to prevent people just spamming the sword and hoping for the best!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom