Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 10, 2020
It's happened a couple of times in the maps where the villager is very close to the edge of the void: I'm buying a diamond pick to destroy the obsidian (just an example), my opponent respawns and starts punching me. Before I can click the 'x', I fall in the void. . .

I suggest that a shortcut is added: pressing 'e' (the standard inventory button) immediately allows you to exit the shop. This would be a really great addition.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
This would only apply towards for person who play bedrock on their pc. If I understand you like you how you meant it

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It's happened a couple of times in the maps where the villager is very close to the edge of the void: I'm buying a diamond pick to destroy the obsidian (just an example), my opponent respawns and starts punching me. Before I can click the 'x', I fall in the void. . .

I suggest that a shortcut is added: pressing 'e' (the standard inventory button) immediately allows you to exit the shop. This would be a really great addition.
This would be something to ask Mojang and not really CubeCraft. But is not needed. You can simply press Esc to leave the shop!

Reactions: Noob Of Noobs 0000

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere

I think they shouldn't add this because this is the only way people who want to protect their egg can kill someone with good stuff while the people who are trying to protect their egg have nothing.
I think this would make the game less fair.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016

you can always press ESC to exit the villager quick. If you need to buy something quick just build your self in.

Reactions: Noob Of Noobs 0000
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom