Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this be handy and useful for others?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No. (Please explain why)

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaaaaa Cheetah here and I want to suggest something for the Forums. (credits to @YaDasLenny, because due to his suggestion, this suggestion for the appeal shortcut came up in my head)

Because of the good suggestion of @YaDasLenny, this idea came up in my head. If there's a shortcut button for the report site, why not for the appeal site? I think this would make it easier for people who don't know where they can appeal or don't know where the Appeal site actually is.

The shortcut for the Appeal site would be next to the ''Reports'' shortcut on the right side.

Tell me what you think about this idea. Feedback and comments are more than welcom so don't forget to drop them under this thread in the comments! :)

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Great idea again! Saying yes to these threads since a lot of new members can't really find out what the link is. :)

Reactions: Ducky

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hahaha, obviously it'll be easier for new members, but there's a shortcut on forums anyway.

It's pretty simple: :3

Appearance > Templates > Navigation

Code:
<li class="navTab PopupClosed"><a href="https://appeals.cubecraft.net/" class="navLink">Ban Appeals</a></li>

Just felt like adding this, shh. :3

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Great idea again! Saying yes to these threads since a lot of new members can't really find out what the link is. :)
Thank you!

Yepp we need this, but then this is the last shortcut that needs to be added i think! @johncoles
Thank you! And I also think that this is the last shortcut which needs to be added to the Forums.

Hahaha, obviously it'll be easier for new members, but there's a shortcut on forums anyway.

It's pretty simple: :3

Appearance > Templates > Navigation

Code:
<li class="navTab PopupClosed"><a href="https://appeals.cubecraft.net/" class="navLink">Ban Appeals</a></li>

Just felt like adding this, shh. :3
Thank you!

I think if anything they should change the "Reports" to "Reports/Appeals" as it's on the same site and there's no point in having 2 buttons for the same website!
Well, yeah. I don't really know. I mean, https://reports.cubecraft.net/ and https://appeals.cubecraft.net are 2 different websites. But thank you!

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't.
Thank you!

I like the idea, Also what said above I, is the same what I'm thinking :)

+!
Thank you!

nice idea
Hope it will be executed
Thank you! I hope it too.

nice idea bro, hopefully there would be a shortcut for appeal.
Thank you!

Awesome idea Cheetahh! Hope this will be executed :)
Thank you!

Amazing idea! ;)
Thank you!

Thank you all for the amazing and positive feedback <3.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I do not see why not! It will so much more convenient and especially for new members if they need to appeal. It can also help staff and members from these questions: Where do I appeal? I got banned!!!

+1

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Would say yes no because when you go reports there is the appeals site there so C:
Nice suggestion +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom