Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Here are some small ideas I had that can sort of spice up the current meta in Eggwars:
• Chorus Fruit - 2x Emeralds for 2 Fruit - How can it be applied: If a player is low on health and saturation while being attacked by another player, he/she can trap themselves inside a box and eat their food. Once they're fully healed, they can teleport out with the use of the Chorus fruit.
• Potion of Luck - 2x Emeralds for 1 Potion - What does this do: For 10 seconds, the player's Eggwar abilities will be multiplied by 4. For example, if a player is desperate for blocks as he/she isn't able to escape mid as he/she ran out of blocks getting there, he/she can either use his/her potion of luck and begin mining other blocks placed by other players in hope to receive the blocks, or he/she can kill another player and get the blocks from him/her.

Those are two small ideas I wanted to share; keep in mind I don't play Eggwars Beta much as I'm currently trying to climb the Solo Eggwars Leaderboard hence why I'm not playing Team eggwars much.

Reactions: byelol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom