Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Here are some small ideas I had that can sort of spice up the current meta in Eggwars:
• Chorus Fruit - 2x Emeralds for 2 Fruit - How can it be applied: If a player is low on health and saturation while being attacked by another player, he/she can trap themselves inside a box and eat their food. Once they're fully healed, they can teleport out with the use of the Chorus fruit.
• Potion of Luck - 2x Emeralds for 1 Potion - What does this do: For 10 seconds, the player's Eggwar abilities will be multiplied by 4. For example, if a player is desperate for blocks as he/she isn't able to escape mid as he/she ran out of blocks getting there, he/she can either use his/her potion of luck and begin mining other blocks placed by other players in hope to receive the blocks, or he/she can kill another player and get the blocks from him/her.

Those are two small ideas I wanted to share; keep in mind I don't play Eggwars Beta much as I'm currently trying to climb the Solo Eggwars Leaderboard hence why I'm not playing Team eggwars much.

Reactions: byelol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom