Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
You do not get a cubelet per game you play, yes they might get a few but I think they need to be able to purchase them too, but I do have this feeling I can't really convince you of my opinion so I'll stop from here.
how manny % is there that you get a cubelet?

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Pretty good suggestion pls escalate it any mod @AnimalTamer1 @Younisco @Buuuddy
Ohai!

So the vanity update has been released and It'd be cool if these items were added to the shop:

• Loot points
  • Uber cubelets
  • Super cubelets
  • Cubelets
So basically the reason for this is that it's hard to get uber cubelets and for those who want to buy them it's a good opportunity to get them, which gives CubeCraft more money. So for those who think people won't play the game anymore, you know how parents are with buying things for a Minecraft server. So people will still play the games, but they're able to purchase those items too.

So the reason I didn't add specific vanity items is because it's unfair. There should still be a suprise in vanity, and that's done by the cubelets.

That's basically it, leave your opinion down below if you want to.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If you haven't seen it yet:
1jNRqWr.png

D

Deleted member 100818

What's with this pointless argument? It's going

Loot points are only used to make cubelets. What's the point in buying them if you can buy cubelets?
Thought they were used for something else too, can;t figure out what it was so I'll remove that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom