Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 100818

Ohai!

So the vanity update has been released and It'd be cool if these items were added to the shop:
  • Uber cubelets
  • Super cubelets
  • Cubelets
So basically the reason for this is that it's hard to get uber cubelets and for those who want to buy them it's a good opportunity to get them, which gives CubeCraft more money. So for those who think people won't play the game anymore, you know how parents are with buying things for a Minecraft server. So people will still play the games, but they're able to purchase those items too.

So the reason I didn't add specific vanity items is because it's unfair. There should still be a suprise in vanity, and that's done by the cubelets.

That's basically it, leave your opinion down below if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 100818

Interesting. The only reason I don't agree because I don't wanna spend money on cubelets, :p
That's an invalid reason, if you don't want to buy a cubelet doesn't mean you cannot agree with the update ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
724c98f414b5697a4d9f9dba29050544.png

Already planned to happen. Confirmed by Joe & Quetzi.

D

Deleted member 100818

I tried with that Soon^TM ahhaa, yeah they'll be on the store. We're just making sure everything works first (hence why we haven't released a news post about it yet ;) )
Ah that'd be lovely. Thanks =)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I tried with that Soon^TM ahhaa, yeah they'll be on the store. We're just making sure everything works first (hence why we haven't released a news post about it yet ;) )
Honestly Cubelets should remain to be deserved by playing instead of buying
but everything is valud to get money

D

Deleted member 100818

Honestly Cubelets should remain to be deserved by playing instead of buying
but everything is valud to get money
This would be a great opportunity for those players who are bad at game and don't win cubelets that often. There's just an option of buying it, which would be better than the opposite imo.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This would be a great opportunity for those players who are bad at game and don't win cubelets that often. There's just an option of buying it, which would be better than the opposite imo.
just get good.. and really that is the stupiest reason I've ever heard
Do achievements or whatever and still, you also get cubelets in team games

D

Deleted member 100818

just get good.. and really that is the stupiest reason I've ever heard
Because? It's one of the main reasons people are willing to pay money for them. Let me give a better example if you think this one is "stupid".

You're playing games for a really long time but you just can't get that specific vanity item you want, you could just buy a few cubelets to increase that chance.

Do achievements
Can't really achieve much when you're terrible at a game.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
in game if you dont have cubelets and hti the barrier they say "you can buy cubelets soon here" if you hit that you get to they store home

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Because? It's one of the main reasons people are willing to pay money for them. Let me give a better example if you think this one is "stupid".

You're playing games for a really long time but you just can't get that specific vanity item you want, you could just buy a few cubelets to increase that chance.
By playing those games you said, you get Cubelets
TADAAA

Can't really achieve much when you're terrible at a game.
"Take damage while being on fire"

D

Deleted member 100818

By playing those games you said, you get Cubelets
TADAAA

You do not get a cubelet per game you play, yes they might get a few but I think they need to be able to purchase them too, but I do have this feeling I can't really convince you of my opinion so I'll stop from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom