Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kerro

Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone i would like a new vanity update and that's that you can make your own shield and can walk around in the lobby
2017-07-02_06.22.46.png

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
It has been on coming soon since I joined the server. I rather not ask anyone when will it come. Just have patience, it will come. :)

PheonixFF

Dec 25, 2016
Sounds amazing xD. Will the Stone ranks be able to custom shields too or will it be only ranks?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Sounds amazing xD. Will the Stone ranks be able to custom shields too or will it be only ranks?
They should have it so you get a level of design for your shield for each donator rank. So non-donors would either get a flat color or a simple, one-step design. Iron ranks will be able to do two steps. Each rank getting one more step all the way up to obsidian. The more steps you have, the more complicated you can make the shield which will leave you the option for some amazing designs.
The shields should also work in game (the design would transfer to any shield get get in 1.9).
Those are my thoughts on this :)

A

A pigeon

They should have it so you get a level of design for your shield for each donator rank. So non-donors would either get a flat color or a simple, one-step design. Iron ranks will be able to do two steps. Each rank getting one more step all the way up to obsidian. The more steps you have, the more complicated you can make the shield which will leave you the option for some amazing designs.
That is my thought on this :)
No , it would be better if we get the whole thing

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
No , it would be better if we get the whole thing
If that was to occur that way it would reduce reasons to buy ranks. I'd rather have it be like @TheBrownster904 said. I'd get a little mad if all the future vanity updates were free for stone ranks, because by then there would be so little thing I would get. :(

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I'm pretty excited for how the shields would work. Like, will they have the design throughoit all games? Can I use them in a lobby? Does it have a special ability in lobbies?
I can think of tons more but, that's a ton too much xD Anyways, HYPE! ;)

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I'm pretty excited for how the shields would work. Like, will they have the design throughoit all games? Can I use them in a lobby? Does it have a special ability in lobbies?

me to

Kerro

Jul 2, 2017
HYPE!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom