Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zombie1kenobi05

Aug 23, 2015
Custom shields, vanity said that custom shields will be soon here but i have been waiting here for a year....

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Well, it would be nice would be custom shields in-game. But, parkour is, I believe, more like a year in maintenance

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd love to use them, but we'll have to wait and yes, I know we're already waiting for a very long time, but it'll be released someday. We have to be patient now.

Reactions: DreamFudge

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The developer who was working on the project put it on hold shortly after it was made to be an option, and resigned a while ago. This project will probably never happen, at least not in the way it was originally imagined. I also can't view the thread that first proposed it either, since I posted it in a section that I no longer have access to.

Anyways, I'd rather see them work on bigger updates than cosmetic changes. After all, everybody plays with players disabled nowadays to cut down on lag.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The developer who was working on the project put it on hold shortly after it was made to be an option, and resigned a while ago. This project will probably never happen, at least not in the way it was originally imagined. I also can't view the thread that first proposed it either, since I posted it in a section that I no longer have access to.

Anyways, I'd rather see them work on bigger updates than cosmetic changes. After all, everybody plays with players disabled nowadays to cut down on lag.
Custom shield settings would be nice though in games that have them, the same old shield is boring

On another server, i own one of the largest banner stores in the server (banners are a form of commerce) it be nice to go into battle with a shield with my favorite designs on it

Reactions: DreamFudge

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I'd love to use them, but we'll have to wait and yes, I know we're already waiting for a very long time, but it'll be released someday. We have to be patient now.
Very true
Custom shield settings would be nice though in games that have them, the same old shield is boring

On another server, i own one of the largest banner stores in the server (banners are a form of commerce) it be nice to go into battle with a shield with my favorite designs on it
Which server is that?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom