Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LilSqueet

Oct 24, 2019
I have asked before, but I still have not resolved my issue.
When I type in chat on the server, nobody can see my chats, except myself.
I dont think I am muted, but if I am I would like to know.
I have purchased a VIP pass and I play all the time, but the fun kind of gets taken away when I cannot chat with other players.
Thank You!
-LilSqueet

Reactions: PvPDM

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
He mentioned VIP so he is playing bedrock and shadow mute is a known thing to happen, no idea why it happens though but it happens on all bedrock servers, there are a few things when you search about it that you could try

Kjev

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2018
The Netherlands
This is sometimes when you type a specific word (like swearing).
You can see if you're muted if you type in chat and the word you typed isn't appearing in the chat.
There will be a warning in the chat saying how long you're muted (if you are muted).

D

Deleted member 492126

This is sometimes when you type a specific word (like swearing).
You can see if you're muted if you type in chat and the word you typed isn't appearing in the chat.
There will be a warning in the chat saying how long you're muted (if you are muted).
The owner of this thread is talking about all messages, including "hi" and "pineapple". Also, he is not muted. Read this:
He mentioned VIP so he is playing bedrock and shadow mute is a known thing to happen, no idea why it happens though but it happens on all bedrock servers, there are a few things when you search about it that you could try

Reactions: Reapz

LilSqueet

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, so I get no warning message, and I can see my own message, but nobody else can see my message.
I have looked all over the internet, and even contacted Microsoft support to try and fix it, to no avail.
I play on my PC currently, but it doesnt show on my xbox either.

Thanks for the help anyway!
-LilSqueet

edit: Spelling mistakes

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom