Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Friend and I found a small 1x1 opening in the map "ruins". This allowed us to travel underneath the map, and explore the hidden areas, which was quite interesting. You guys should try this too :). The opening is near the white house, good luck finding it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (125).png
    Screenshot (125).png
    377.7 KB · Views: 91

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Hey, we would like to see this fixed.
Could you please send me the coords to this spot, so we can see if we can do anything about it?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Solo maps and team maps are the same unless I'm wrong. The only difference between the two is that you're in a team in team mode.
They are
Nobody except for the Orangeric88 Xx_360noscope101 and I
Knew about a certain 1 bugs I had found relating to being able to get under the maps in SG
Now 1 of these I can tell you was a mistake in building and if they weren't the exact same it wouldn't have been the case with it so I can confirm with pretty high likelihood

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
They are
Nobody except for the Orangeric88 Xx_360noscope101 and I
Knew about a certain 1 bugs I had found relating to being able to get under the maps in SG
Now 1 of these I can tell you was a mistake in building and if they weren't the exact same it wouldn't have been the case with it so I can confirm with pretty high likelihood
I actually knew about that trap. One cave has a pit to the Void but I didn't know there were barrier blocks on the bottom.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom