Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Kits are not balanced on other servers
Hate to says this but they are more balanced than Cubecraft's SG kits
Take Peeta bread and compare it to Cannible, One will give you for bread and the other will give you saturation so you basically get healed up to full hearts every time you kill a single player how is that balanced even slightly
I'd like something in 1.8 that doesn't have void ♡
UHC

not going to say my opinion on the suggestion here

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I would like this idea but the only con is that not a lot of people play survival games. And something that has 1.8 with a void would be womderful!
1.8 cube craft is dead, people rather 1.9 pvp on cube craft. And thats what I like about cube craft, its one of the only 1.9 pvp servers :p
1.8 cubecraft is not dead. People say that 1.9 pvp is for losers that dont know how to jitter click, 1.9 pvpers say that 1.8 is dead because all you do is spam click. When you dont only spam click.

X

xLuiiJox

I don't like 1,8 version, and less on cubecraft, with too many hackers in that version! Hehe :>

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
1.8 cubecraft is not dead. People say that 1.9 pvp is for losers that dont know how to jitter click, 1.9 pvpers say that 1.8 is dead because all you do is spam click. When you dont only spam click.
Do a lot of people still play 1.8 cube craft? I'm not sure

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I'm gonna have to agree with this, but the only problem is that hackers. Every skywars game I went in to, most of them had at least one hacker. And also, one out of two egg wars game I played had a hacker. And I doubt Sentinel will ban them either. I still see hackers every where. And don't get me started on Sentinel plz

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree, i would like to see more games getting supported in 1.8, but CubeCraft is already supporting multiple minecraft versions so it's difficult for them, But i still hope they will support other minigames!
(in 1.8 :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom