Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I would like to see a setting added to CubeCraft to change your status
By default, a player is online when they join the server and their friend(s) will get the notification that they got on.
By adding this, a player can make themselves appear
offline especially if they have too many friends, on Java especially.
Its a self explanatory thread. Not much details to write about it. Do you want to see it added? If not, why not?

Edit: To make things clear, this is for changing your status for your friends to see

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to mention that this is already a thing on Java. Considering the fact that you suggested this, I guess this isn’t a thing yet on Bedrock? I wouldn’t know, but;

If so then, yes, I think it’d be nice to add the same system to Bedrock if possible.

EDIT: Misunderstanding

Last edited:
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I would like to mention that this is already a thing on Java. Considering the fact that you suggested this, I guess this isn’t a thing yet on Bedrock? I wouldn’t know, but;

If so then, yes, I think it’d be nice to add the same system to Bedrock if possible.
How can you appear offline on Java? O.o

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait, what? How?
Is it not? I thought they meant like the friends system? If you’re offline, you appear offline. Am I misunderstanding this?

EDIT: My apologies, I misunderstood the concept. I agree regardless though. Being able to change your status would be pretty nice if you want to play in peace and quiet.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Is it not? I thought they meant like the friends system? If you’re offline, you appear offline. Am I misunderstanding this?
I think they mean even if you are online, you can appear offline, similar to a Hypixel system they added somewhat recently

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, okay. But the point of the thread is to set it to 'Show as offline' manually even though you are online (just like your discord online status, for example) but that's not available in-game yet

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him

I don't think it's on Java right now, and it definitely isn't on Bedrock. I would very much like this!

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heyo!

What's the point in being online, but not showing up as online on your friends list in-game? This is a cool feature for a game/app like discord, but I wouldn't like to see this added ingame, sorry :)
Okay, you made a very good point. I hadn’t thought that far yet. I’ll be changing my vote, I guess.

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo!

What's the point in being online, but not showing up as online on your friends list in-game? This is a cool feature for a game/app like discord, but I wouldn't like to see this added ingame, sorry :)
For the same reason as I use it for discord: to be online without others knowing 😉

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't see why this would be a problem, even if someone has a lot of friends. It's one message for joining the server and it's up to them if they check their friend list. If you feel like your chat is flooded, there's always F3+D (I think?) to clear it.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
What if you don't want to play with your friend who you currently hate, except you don't want them to knowyou hate them by unfriending
Solution: get a better friend
my friends had all to accept that i solo grind duels i only play with them once a day some ctf i dont get inv so often
so my point if i hate them they prob wouldnt inv me and i wouldnt either

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Edited OP: Yes this feature is meant to be for your friends list. I'm suggesting this if you want to play in peace and not get flooded with party invites and in the case of Java, spam of fmsgs if you have a lot of friends

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.