Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

turbogeil74

Oct 17, 2022
Hey!

I see that this was discussed before, but they were 1/2-1 year ago and I would like to see if it is still a popular opinion now.

So my idea is to add a setting to turn off the feature that puts you in another region to start a game faster. personally when that happens the pvp is really hard to fight and about 50% of the time the ping is really high and you or the other player cannot fight.
thank you,
a cubecraft eggwars runner

Edit: this is my opinion. I would like to make something clear: my idea is a setting. not a thing you cannot change whatsoever.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

I see that this was discussed before, but they were 1/2-1 year ago and I would like to see if it is still a popular opinion now.

So my idea is to add a setting to turn off the feature that puts you in another region to start a game faster. personally when that happens the pvp is really hard to fight and about 50% of the time the ping is really high and you or the other player cannot fight.
thank you,
a cubecraft eggwars runner

Edit: this is my opinion. I would like to make something clear: my idea is a setting. not a thing you cannot change whatsoever.
This does not make the game start always faster.

turbogeil74

Oct 17, 2022
This does not make the game start always faster.
the way cubecraft works is if there is no game starting soon in that region, it will put you in another region to get you into a game quicker, but the downside is that you are very very laggy and some people (including me) would perfer to wait that extra 30 secs or more to get into a game of the same region. But my idea is a setting.

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

🌸 🐟

1718532744186.png

1718532815640.png
aMachineal wrote on Muhh's profile.
Eid mubarak muhh ❤️
Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3