Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Basically, you pin rules to each forum. E.g when you went to the creative section, there would be a pinned thread with all the rules of creative. E.g No lag plots, no inappropriate plots. And the general rules (ehh... I'll call it the behaviour rules I guess..) would still be where it is now? Lemme know your opinions :P

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Basically, you pin rules to each forum. E.g when you went to the creative section, there would be a pinned thread with all the rules of creative. E.g No lag plots, no inappropriate plots. And the general rules (ehh... I'll call it the behaviour rules I guess..) would still be where it is now? Lemme know your opinions :p
The server specific rules are written down on signs in each server. If you join a game you should always make sure to read the rules.
And let´s face it: When I tell someone to tp to spawn and look at the rules they mostly say "why". Well... I wonder why...
I doubt that they would read a whole thread if they can´t be even bothered to read a sign.

Reactions: Sevenade78
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom