Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrColio

Sep 5, 2019
Ok so i have once again came up with some ideas for the Cubecraft server

1. Monthly charity events! - (I would personally LOVE this)
- for every 10 wins on any gamemode the cubecraft server will have to pay 1 dollar to a chosen charity, i think this will bring the server more exposure and definitely make more people think good about the server!

2. Kit buffs - Eggwars kits defo need a revamp, atm they are pretty useless so i have some ideas for two new kits!
-Witch - 1 Leaping III splashing potion that is 40 seconds long, along with a leather chestplate.
-Knight - Leather chestplate, Iron boots and 1 wooden sword

3. New Minigames - we all got pretty used to the standard 4 minigames, right? Well no more!

-Bingo - A find the item minigame (that is definitely not ripped of from mc mondays) would fit well in the minigame criteria that Cubecraft has, and its also fun!

-1v1/Duels - A 1v1 minigame that contains multiple fun kits! It would be really fun to test how good you are against other players at PvP.

-Mega Walls - A fun minigame that is also really easy to learn, matches take up to 15-20 mins so stay steady and be ready!

If the Cubecraft server will contain any of the changes mentioned here i will legit play mc every day religiously lmao

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Ok so i have once again came up with some ideas for the Cubecraft server

1. Monthly charity events! - (I would personally LOVE this)
- for every 10 wins on any gamemode the cubecraft server will have to pay 1 dollar to a chosen charity, i think this will bring the server more exposure and definitely make more people think good about the server!

You know that cube will have to pay hundreds if not thousands of dollars? Sure, donating to a chosen charity if nice, but this is too much.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom