Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LiTTleReeapER

Jun 13, 2020
I wanted to buy a rang but I was silenced in chat instead of silently my application was rejected and I was dued by the Cubecraft discord server. I call it very poor customer service, I'm german and I hardly understand English. There is no consideration here for other languages. I'm not going to buy a rank now. On german we say "Ich habe die Schnautze voll" ... What kind of crap is that? Instead of accepting and talking, you are simply duked by the discord and get a chat lock. It's annoying that no value is placed on the players.

LiTTleReeapER

Jun 13, 2020
Thank you for your answer. I overreacted in the chat that I was aware I was a little too impulsive, of course, did not mean this "death threat" seriously. In my motion I apologised for my stupid behaviour, which was nevertheless rejected. To this I was kicked by Spooki from the Discord server, as I said I am German and understand hard English. I do not understand why everything is rejected ? because I'm without a rank as a player ? although I'd like to buy a rank if Would not Mute. Is it possible to find a common solution including more consideration for foreign speakers? or is mine not being taken care of ?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom