Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Ok so just want to say that ALOT of players getting false bans and players started hating cubecraft cuz of that, I can see it and that bans making no sense

Legit Players who got false ban:
Spaceywand (twice)
Notsnowingyt
BiggestNoob7
That1turtle2
Thatfreepig
Sadstreetken
Justallawi
FighterMD
Xclutching
LemaXB1
Lionnzx
Steak (idk there ign) (twice)
Excel hm
Nightmare9945
NoahS4226
GerardoMS542
PRO10K2

-This is not even all, there is prob alot more players who got banned but we don't know about them
- I mean do something about this players getting banned for doing nothing and hackers flying in peace
- also there is alot more problems in Cubecraft Bedrock but first fix sentinel or players just going to quite playing cubecraft
(Tell me if i have missed any players who got false ban recently)

Request from all of the players who got false ban

fix sentinel

Last edited:

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
This is insane how much people got false ban on cubecraft, prob World record
I hope cubecraft remove sentinel bc he still 4 years old

Reactions: UbiVanKanubi

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Yes but it was never this high of a rate until about a month ago
That could be, but if you scroll up, a Mod just confirmed that they're investigating the issue.
It could take some time, so please be patient. (Recording your gameplay might also come in handy so you don't have to think about having your appeal denied)

Last edited:

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Ok so just want to say that ALOT of players getting false bans and players started hating cubecraft cuz of that, I can see it and that bans making no sense

Spaceywand
Notsnowingyt
BiggestNoob7
That1turtle2
Thatfreepig
Sadstreetken
Justallawi
FighterMD
Xclutching
LemaXB1
Lionnzx
Steak (idk there ign)
Mango (idk there ign)
Excel hm
NoahS4226
GerardoMS542

-This is not even all, there is prob alot more players who got banned but we don't know about them
- I mean do something about this players getting banned for doing nothing and hackers flying in peace
- also there is alot more problems in Cubecraft Bedrock but first fix sentinel or players just going to quite playing cubecraft

fix sentinel
Steak and Spacey have both been Sentinel banned twice

ScriptedCode

Mar 1, 2021
That could be, but if you scroll up, a Mod just confirmed that they're investigating the issue.
It could take some time, so please be patient. (Recording your gameplay might also come in handy so you don't have to think about having your appeal denied)
it is very funny to me to see how the server is good but so bad at the same time. pathetic server sometimes

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba

Spaceywand (twice)
Notsnowingyt
BiggestNoob7
That1turtle2
Thatfreepig
Sadstreetken
Justallawi
FighterMD
Xclutching
LemaXB1
Lionnzx
Steak (idk there ign) (twice)
Mango (idk there ign)
Excel hm
NoahS4226
GerardoMS542
PRO10K2

fix sentinel
I COULDNT EVEN GET BANNED WHEN I WAS TRYING TO IM JUST TOO LEGIT FOR CUBECRAFT ANTICHEAT TO HANDLE

Reactions: BiggestNoob7

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
I've been false banned too, fortunately my appeal was accepted like in 3 days, also a friend have been false banned like 4 times in total o_O

Reactions: BiggestNoob7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom