Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
The truth is that Sentinel needs so much time to get a player that are using fly, im just seeing people flying around the map and dont getting ban or kick, how is that possible? I think Sentinel needs a upgrade in some things ...
Its confuse how "Mr.Sentinel's" works because sometimes im fighting a player that seems normal and he gets instatly ban (probably by some reach or auto click) and when im fighting a player who flys around me whit kill aura that doesnt happens and after my /report takes like 30 minutes to appear the Sentinel's ban message.

Fix it.

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Sentinel is being worked on all the time. No, it's not perfect. Far from that.
But no anti-cheat is. Hacked clients are also being improved all the time. Which is probably why some of the hackers do get banned and some don't, I don't know.
But I do know that "fixing Sentinel" isn't as easy as you think it is. It takes time.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The truth is that Sentinel needs so much time to get a player that are using fly, im just seeing people flying around the map and dont getting ban or kick, how is that possible? I think Sentinel needs a upgrade in some things ...
Its confuse how "Mr.Sentinel's" works because sometimes im fighting a player that seems normal and he gets instatly ban (probably by some reach or auto click) and when im fighting a player who flys around me whit kill aura that doesnt happens and after my /report takes like 30 minutes to appear the Sentinel's ban message.

Fix it.
Yep it’s complete garbage

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Then you complain about why people thinks you are so annoying... gg man.
What’s bad with agreeing with some guy.Ehh I’m bored of stupid stupid eboys

Then you complain about why people thinks you are so annoying... gg man.
Annoying because I have own personal openion and just don’t hide the facts?Yes server is perfect Sentinel is the best sistem in the earth and everything is flowers and roses yay.Nah I’m not the dump staff fanboy which spams their profiles with greetings how good they are or something like that.I don’t care at all if some lubricant like this doesn’t like me or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: silbanis and criolo
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I agree that Sentinel is not as good as other Anti-Cheats, but if the Anti-Cheat patches a cheat, such as FastFly, the developer of the hacked client tries to bypass that and makes the fly even better. The developer of the hacked clients are just one step ahead of the anticheat, that is why it is difficult to make a good anticheat.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Annoying because I have own personal openion and just don’t hide the facts?Yes server is perfect Sentinel is the best sistem in the earth and everything is flowers and roses yay.Nah I’m not the dump staff fanboy which spams their profiles with greetings how good they are or something like that.I don’t care at all if some lubricant like this doesn’t like me or not
You seem like a 12 year old kid being salty instead of a 18 one. Please is just a game relax.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
One... message...

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Some detections are in ban waves, some are instant ban after detecting. This depends on what’s being detected.

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
I agree that Sentinel is not as good as other Anti-Cheats, but if the Anti-Cheat patches a cheat, such as FastFly, the developer of the hacked client tries to bypass that and makes the fly even better. The developer of the hacked clients are just one step ahead of the anticheat, that is why it is difficult to make a good anticheat.

That's true, but if hacker clients are getting upgrades, anti-cheat's had to make it too.

Sentinel is being worked on all the time. No, it's not perfect. Far from that.
But no anti-cheat is. Hacked clients are also being improved all the time. Which is probably why some of the hackers do get banned and some don't, I don't know.
But I do know that "fixing Sentinel" isn't as easy as you think it is. It takes time.

Nothing its easy. i didn't said that. But anti-cheat needs to be improved like the hacker clients did.

Some detections are in ban waves, some are instant ban after detecting. This depends on what’s being detected.

Some of them get banned instantly yes, but a several of them dont get it.

You seem like a 12 year old kid being salty instead of a 18 one. Please is just a game relax.

What's going on there? Leave the guy express his feelings tho.
I know that the words he used were not the greatest one, but why that answer on that? "Relax its just a game".

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 492126

Nothing its easy. i didn't said that. But anti-cheat needs to be improved like the hacker clients did.
Then you're suggesting to add something that already exists: sentinel is constantly getting updated

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
Yet you suggest for CubeCraft to "fix the anti cheat"
They're working on it.
Also, put everything in one message.. not 4..
Ok, that's legit, but i just answer ur answer's and u had talked about "good hacker clients" that are a step away from sentinel..

Reactions: DealWhit

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Fake Bans 16092019120948.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom